Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    Times like this I'm so glad we don't have, or I should say, we don't use/ watch TV.
    Good thing, you missed the narcissist in chief with his "I, I, I" routine---"I assigned all the power of the feds" (paraphrasing here, didn't listen closely enough to get it word for word). He's disgusting, couldn't let the happiness of the brave first line defenders at getting the guy settle, but had to stick his nose in it right away. He absolutely, positively disgusts me.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

I noticed it said in a story that I read about the capture of the second bomber:

"The older brother had strong political views about the United States, said Albrecht Ammon, 18, a downstairs-apartment neighbor in Cambridge. Ammon quoted Tsarnaev as saying that the U.S. uses the Bible as 'an excuse for invading other countries.'"

This is a view I can well imagine to be shared by the Muslim in Chief, as well as many on the left to partially justify their contempt for our country.

"Chants of 'USA! USA!' broke out. In Boston, people danced in the streets outside Fenway Park."

And THIS would certainly make the blood boil of our 'friends' on the left.

More@DailyMail.co.uk

^Many, many pictures in this article.^
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

The older brother was an Obama supporter.

From what I heard this morning, there is no death penalty in Mass, but on a federal level there probably will be a death penalty; providing Eric Holder agrees to it. Of course we all know where that will go.

They were also saying that they are not going to give him his Miranda Rights. They are using the Public Safety Exception because if they did read them to him, he won't have to talk or give anymore information. For national security, he has to answer a lot of questions.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    "Chants of 'USA! USA!' broke out. In Boston, people danced in the streets outside Fenway Park."

And THIS would certainly make the blood boil of our 'friends' on the left.

More@DailyMail.co.uk

^Many, many pictures in this article.^
    Great pics at the Daily Mail article Janice, thanks.

A few quotes from the piece:

Dozens of police walked back from Franklin Street with their weapons lowered or holstered. Several chatted on cell phones as they presumably called loved ones to tell them the hunt was over and they were safe.
    Thank goodness they were able to tell their own family members that *they* were safe. Couldn't you just imagine knowing that your husband, brother, son etc. were putting their lives on the line to get this lowly piece of scum?

'Thank you. Thank you. It was our pleasure,' members of the Boston SWAT team said over a loudspeaker to the relieved crowds who gathered to thank them.
    Had I been a resident of the area, I too would have rushed out into the street to thank them as well!

Well done guys!
    American By Choice ~ 1980