Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1 Boston Terror Attack Ended 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,605
    As I'm sure we all know, the muzzie scum responsible for the attack on this
    country are now either dead or in custody.

    And...this has been nadin confirmed!!!

    Thank you to everyone who kept CU updated with the latest info and didn't blame the Tea Party like
    certain retarded members of another board did.

    Till the next time...


    SR & SLW
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    As I'm sure we all know, the muzzie scum responsible for the attack on this
    country are now either dead or in custody.

    And...this has been nadin confirmed!!!

    Thank you to everyone who kept CU updated with the latest info and didn't blame the Tea Party like
    certain retarded members of another board did.

    Till the next time...


    SR & SLW
    Don't be so hasty. They did turn out to be white, and tea is a popular drink in Chechnya, and the perp partied after the bombings, so when you put it all together...
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,491
    Please. These guys are as white as George Zimmerman.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    SEAduced SuperMod Hawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,094
    1 dead terrorist, 1 terrorist in custody...


    ....is something to be celebrated.


    However, my heart breaks for the victims and their families...but the perps were caught so justice will be served.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Sin City Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    17,624
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    As I'm sure we all know, the muzzie scum responsible for the attack on this
    country are now either dead or in custody.

    The female DNA found on one of the bombs will throw a wrench into the case. I am pretty sure there were others involved that have not yet been arrested.
    Last edited by RobJohnson; 04-30-2013 at 05:52 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,824
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    The female DNA found on one of the bombs will throw a wrench into the case. I am pretty sure there were others involved that have not yet been arrested.
    I'm sure they'll say it was the wife or the jihad mom using it to cook beef stew before they used it for a bomb. You know that we can totally trust the line put out by the administration. I'm sure Jay Carney will be spinning this soon. Bomb, what bomb?
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

    " To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

    "
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    As I'm sure we all know, the muzzie scum responsible for the attack on this
    country are now either dead or in custody.

    And...this has been nadin confirmed!!!

    Thank you to everyone who kept CU updated with the latest info and didn't blame the Tea Party like
    certain retarded members of another board did.

    Till the next time...


    SR & SLW
    I keep reading this thread title as "Boston Terrier Attack Ended"

    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I keep reading this thread title as "Boston Terrier Attack Ended"

    David Sirota will be happy that the dog is partly white.
    Last edited by Odysseus; 05-02-2013 at 10:42 PM.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Sin City Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    17,624
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I'm sure they'll say it was the wife or the jihad mom using it to cook beef stew before they used it for a bomb. You know that we can totally trust the line put out by the administration. I'm sure Jay Carney will be spinning this soon. Bomb, what bomb?
    True.

    That bombing was a long time ago./Jay Carney mode
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •