Thread: Now that we have a suspect under arrest

1. #1 Now that we have a suspect under arrest 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I knew she wouldn't be able to resist...

Fri Apr 19, 2013, 10:15 PM
    nadinbrzezinski

Now that we have a suspect under arrest

I want a top notch criminal defense team assigned. Why? I want him to have the best defense possible.

It's a federal case, so I expect the prosecution to go for the death penalty, special circumstances and terrorism charges, including the use of WMD's.

I am opposed to the death penalty under all circumstances, but I want zero excuses that he did not get a good defense.

This is what makes for a civilized society.

And this man is a suspect, has not been indicted, nor convicted yet...and I hope they can find a fair jury.

May the FORCE be with you!

2. #2 Amazing! 
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post

Nadine The Omnipotent knows/sees/tells all! And you don't have to wait till the fall of each year and buy overpriced greasy corn dogs on the midway to benefit from her Peerless Seerage! Amazing!
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

Fabulous Poster
    I read something interesting today, a comment on another board. The beauty of the internet is that there are so many perspectives. This one was one I hadn't thought of:

The people of Boston funded terrorists in Northern Ireland and Great Britain.

Well now that Nadin has spoken, I can rest easy. To think I was prepared for the suspect to be beheaded outright without attorney, judge or jury!

Honestly, I don't know what I would I would do without Nadin's expertise in every fathomable subject guiding the way.