Thread: The NRA and the Republican Party Made It Easier For The Boston Bombers to Get Weapons

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Not to mention KFC will have to go out of business. If that happens you will see a VERY unhappy Luke!
    The DUmmies will get my Extra Crispy chicken when they pry it out of my cold, dead, hands!

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I'm just glad to know that the NRA protects my right to buy pressure cookers!

The left is desperate to blame this on anyone but our country's enemies. The NRA has had nothing to do with the right to keep and bear cookware, and has never argued for a Constitutional right to do so. The Second Amendment does not establish a relationship between militias and an individual right to cooking under high pressure and high temperatures, nor has any court case ever established that there is an individual right to do so. However, given the tenuous relationship between pressure cookers and food preparation, as opposed to IED production, I propose the following slogans for the NRA's offshoot (no pun intended), the National Pressure Cooker Association, or NPCA and their campaign on behalf of our right to high-speed :

• When pressure cookers are outlawed, only outlaws will have pressure cookers.
    • You will have my pressure cooker when you pry it from my cold, dead oven mitts!
    • Pressure cookers don't kill, people who can't cook kill.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    The DUmmies will get my Extra Crispy chicken when they pry it out of my cold, dead, hands!
    DAMN RIGHT!

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    If pressure cookers are outlawed, only outlaws will have pressure cookers.

God only knows what that will mean for the Food Network.
    Nothing much. But to those of us who can, a lot.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy