1. #1 How come the 'well armed militia' wasn't heard from during the Boston crisis? 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Another Brain Surgeon tries to make DUmmieLand look tough...

Sat Apr 20, 2013, 12:45 PM
    DainBramaged

How come the 'well armed militia' wasn't heard from during the Boston crisis?

I didn't see them in any pictures, only law enforcement and the Armed Forces.

I guess they are simply unneeded......
    Honestly DUmmies, this pathetic moron is the best you can do??? You idiots should
    be embarrassed by this thread and it should be made to "disappear". But I'm sure
    you fools will continue to play "make believe" and think this thread actually makes
    DU look good. Good job!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Doesn't Boston do its best to keep the "well armed militia" not so well armed?
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Doesn't Boston do its best to keep the "well armed militia" not so well armed?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Close...but not Boston....
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

There may have been lots of volunteers at the marathon who left their guns at home as they were instructed to do.

I'm not sure there is much they could have done with firearms, in a crowded situation like that-too many innocent bystanders around to get a good shot at the bad guys. Cities that sponsor major events like this are going to have to train their volunteers to be more observant, though. And every city with a MBL/NHL/NBA/NFL team is going to have to step up security to some degree at their venues.

During the bombing, armed individuals wouldn't have been of much consequence one way or another, and the bombing was done by remote control from a distance. Had there been a shooting spree, obviously that would not have been the case. The DUmmie who posted the OP is obviously too stupid to understand this, or is being deliberately disingenuous, but either way, should be an object of ridicule.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Sat Apr 20, 2013, 12:45 PM
    DainBramaged

How come the 'well armed militia' wasn't heard from during the Boston crisis?

I didn't see them in any pictures, only law enforcement and the Armed Forces.
    Because in the state of Masshole makes it damn near impossible to own a hand gun.

YOu don't think the owner of that boat wouldn't have come out with his weapon if he'd had one to check out what was wrong with his boat?

I guess they are simply unneeded......
    No...they simply weren't allowed.

And besides...with every level of law enforcement scouring a 20 block area...the LAST thing any resident with an ounce of common sense should do in a situation like that is come out on their porch with their Colt 1911 and Mossberg pump shotgun ready for action.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    During the bombing, armed individuals wouldn't have been of much consequence one way or another, and the bombing was done by remote control from a distance. Had there been a shooting spree, obviously that would not have been the case. The DUmmie who posted the OP is obviously too stupid to understand this, or is being deliberately disingenuous, but either way, should be an object of ridicule.
    This is what happens when you have almost an entire country lacking military experience.

Once again, Muzzies blew people up, like Muzzies do and all they can talk about is gun owners, white people, Christians, TEA Partiers and law-abiding citizens that DO NOT blow people up five times a day, everyday.

I can't stop cracking up at all the aholes that constantly shift the discussion to anything but Muzzies when Muzzies kill people. F-heads.

Tune into tomorrow. Muzzies around the world will kill more innocent people. It's foregone. It's what they do.
    Be Not Afraid.