Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    I rarely listen to him also; however, I was listening to him a little bit this morning, and what he had to say was about the Saudi who was a person of interest. Everything he said was released over the weekend. So it was nothing new.

Everything he said was correct but the added drama made him sound ridiculous and his message was made ineffectual.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    The "preachy" bit started to grind on me a bit too much too. Then theres that silliness that pervades everything that is supposed to be humorous with his side kick. I mean, it can be sometimes. But most of the time, no. Its just too much for me. I guess everybody wants to be 'different'. His 'different' definitely rubs me the wrong way.
    Glenn can get silly and over dramatic, but he's just different enough that I enjoy listening to him---for a while. Couldn't take big doses of him.

The one that I can't stand is a guy named Todd Schnitt who is out of Tampa, but supposedly is getting syndicated. He was in a stupid lawshit with Bubba the Love Sponge. Schnitt almost makes me dislike conservatives---that's how obnoxious he is. He had most of his career as a shock jock (MJ), now advocates conservative causes. He big time was pushing Romney. He had me so incensed that I called the show, ready to blast him for the Romney push, the making fun of anyone supporting someone not Romney. I had a doc appointment and had to hang up before they talked to me. He's absolutely obnoxious, but he shut his mouth after the election.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Glenn can get silly and over dramatic, but he's just different enough that I enjoy listening to him---for a while. Couldn't take big doses of him.

The one that I can't stand is a guy named Todd Schnitt who is out of Tampa, but supposedly is getting syndicated. He was in a stupid lawshit with Bubba the Love Sponge. Schnitt almost makes me dislike conservatives---that's how obnoxious he is. He had most of his career as a shock jock (MJ), now advocates conservative causes. He big time was pushing Romney. He had me so incensed that I called the show, ready to blast him for the Romney push, the making fun of anyone supporting someone not Romney. I had a doc appointment and had to hang up before they talked to me. He's absolutely obnoxious, but he shut his mouth after the election.
    Schnitt is not really conservative, he is the poster child for Rino talk shows, I listened for about a year and decided I was wasting my time with Todd.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I listen to Beck because he offers up some unique perspectives. The preachey side, I can do without. But, IMO there is usually thought provoking substance there. And I live for their Al Gore bits!!!

I liked his TV show. No nonsense and his use of visuals was great. I loved his guests. His radio show, to me, is Howard Stern political talk. I'd rather listen to Wilkow.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Schnitt is not really conservative, he is the poster child for Rino talk shows, I listened for about a year and decided I was wasting my time with Todd.
    Schnitt regularly stated that, "I'm not a conservative! I'm a Republican!!"
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    Schnitt regularly stated that, "I'm not a conservative! I'm a Republican!!"
    It would be the reverse for me. Although I must unfortunately admit, I havent seen any sane alternative than to vote republican down the ticket.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post

My biggest objection to Schnitt is that he just babbles too much. He spends most of his talk time telling you what he's going to talk about, rather than actually talking about it. He's not alone in this. I realize that these people make big bucks and obviously know what they are doing, I just wish they would take into account that most of us aren't glued to the radio, aren't stuck in our cars for three hours straight, and don't appreciate it that of the 15 to 25 minutes we spend in the car guys like Schnitt spend 20 minutes babbling.

Schnitt's other big offense is that he takes a news item and then comes up with a list of stupid "what ifs" or questions that he thinks are poignant and relevant. The truth is, intellectually Bubba The Love Sponge is Schnitt's total superior. Schnitt is getting syndicated, but I don't think he does the reading that one needs to do to be a good talk-radio host. You can't simply pull interesting news items off Yahoo and wing it. Medved, Praeger, Limbaugh, and Levin actually do the reading. Schnitt and Beck just babble and ask stupid questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    My biggest objection to Schnitt is that he just babbles too much. He spends most of his talk time telling you what he's going to talk about, rather than actually talking about it. He's not alone in this. I realize that these people make big bucks and obviously know what they are doing, I just wish they would take into account that most of us aren't glued to the radio, aren't stuck in our cars for three hours straight, and don't appreciate it that of the 15 to 25 minutes we spend in the car guys like Schnitt spend 20 minutes babbling.

Schnitt's other big offense is that he takes a news item and then comes up with a list of stupid "what ifs" or questions that he thinks are poignant and relevant. The truth is, intellectually Bubba The Love Sponge is Schnitt's total superior. Schnitt is getting syndicated, but I don't think he does the reading that one needs to do to be a good talk-radio host. You can't simply pull interesting news items off Yahoo and wing it. Medved, Praeger, Limbaugh, and Levin actually do the reading. Schnitt and Beck just babble and ask stupid questions.
    It's also that it's all about Schnitt, a very self-absorbed personality. Rush might sometimes come across as all-knowing, but he generally makes sense and hones in on the essence of a subject. Schnitt wouldn't know a profound thought if it came around and smacked him.

When I first came to Florida, had never heard Schnitt, just knew that I didn't like him. If he's on, I change the station or just drive in peace and quiet.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    It would be the reverse for me. Although I must unfortunately admit, I havent seen any sane alternative than to vote republican down the ticket.
    Andrew Wilkow: "Conservative first, Republican second"
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.