1. #1 Gang unit takes over investigation into shootings at 4/20 pot rally in Denver 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Dude...

DENVER - The investigation into the shootings during Saturday's 4/20 rally is being turned over to the Denver Police Department's Gang Unit, according to a tweet the department posted Sunday.

Investigators have talked to several witnesses but are asking anyone with video footage of the event to come forward, according to another tweet from Denver police Sunday.

Police are searching for the two men who fired shots during the rally in Civic Center Park, injuring three people and causing thousands of people to run away from the area.

"Does the behavior of the participants in these events reflect well on our state?" asked the head of Smart Colorado, Henny Lasley.

May the FORCE be with you!

And they still say that marijuana is safer than tobacco.....

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Talk about harshing their buzz, dude!
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

The Hash Bash in Ann Arbor went pretty peacefully.

Denver is a violent city, it was long before Colorado legalized marijuana. One of my friends from church youth group worked as a social worker in Denver and got killed in the crossfire of gang warfare. That was in the early 90s.

Two things I remember about Denver while I was working there were the lesbians driving around in 4x4 jeeps, and the number of nude bars.

I don't remember much else 'cept that the Dept of Interior was as corrupt as any in the government.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA