Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Whatever you think of Obama, do you really think anyone is going to let this guy walk? I don't mean a life sentence instead of execution, I mean walk away a free man ever again?
    Not on purpose. But because his DOJ in about as inept as they come.

They barely conviced a guy responsible for providing the explosives for the 1998 Embassy bombings. 299 counts against him and this Justice Department managed to convict him on ONE of those counts.

Had they not made a case on that one count...that guy would have walked out of a Federal Courthosue in NYC a free man.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Not on purpose. But because his DOJ in about as inept as they come.

They barely conviced a guy responsible for providing the explosives for the 1998 Embassy bombings. 299 counts against him and this Justice Department managed to convict him on ONE of those counts.

Had they not made a case on that one count...that guy would have walked out of a Federal Courthosue in NYC a free man.
    But they learned a lot in between that case and the OKC bombings. McVeigh got executed and Nichols got life w/out parole. I'm not sure he'll get executed (I can see a deal to not push for the DP if he cooperates to a degree that helps anti-terrorism efforts), but the Boston bomber will not ever walk out a free man.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    But they learned a lot in between that case and the OKC bombings. McVeigh got executed and Nichols got life w/out parole. I'm not sure he'll get executed (I can see a deal to not push for the DP if he cooperates to a degree that helps anti-terrorism efforts), but the Boston bomber will not ever walk out a free man.
    Noonie...they tried the Kenya bomber case AFTER McVeigh and Nichols. This was about this time last year.

They didn't learn squat. If anything they went backwards.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.