MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Mon Apr 22, 2013, 05:27 PM
Leslie Valley

Earth Day 2013: Golden Gate Park pot party a major mess

<Pic of the mess at the DUmp>

San Francisco park workers and volunteers spent much of Sunday picking up and hauling away 10,000 pounds of garbage strewn all over the eastern part of Golden Gate Park known as Hippie Hill, the remnants of Saturday's annual yet unofficial pot-smoking bacchanalia.
But this year's annual celebration - which falls each year on April 20 and is known as "420" - drew a larger-than-average crowd of between 10,000 and 15,000 revelers on the warm weekend day. They proceeded to smoke, drink, eat and rack up more than $10,000 in costs for city crews to clean up the mess, ironically just before Earth Day.
Even by early Sunday afternoon, mounds of empty bags of chips, candy wrappers, snack containers, plastic cups, bottles and other debris still remained to be picked up, the fallout of what appeared to an enormous, collective case of the munchies.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/articl...#ixzz2REJlqirP
The DUmmies are a widdle upset except this delusional asshole...

Response to TheCowsCameHome (Reply #7)
Mon Apr 22, 2013, 05:58 PM
burnodo (3 posts)

12. I think you're making an assumption

That all of the people who went to the park on 4-20 were part of "the cause". I seriously doubt that this is the case in this situation. Pot activists would not leave the park trashed. I'm sure most of these people were just pot smokers, which encompass a variegated segment of the population.
Moron.