Hybrid View

1. #1 Immigration reform could be bonanza for Democrats 
    The immigration proposal pending in Congress would transform the nation’s political landscape for a generation or more — pumping as many as 11 million new Hispanic voters into the electorate a decade from now in ways that, if current trends hold, would produce an electoral bonanza for Democrats and cripple Republican prospects in many states they now win easily.

Beneath the philosophical debates about amnesty and border security, there are brass-tacks partisan calculations driving the thinking of lawmakers in both parties over comprehensive immigration reform, which in its current form offers a pathway to citizenship — and full voting rights — for a group of undocumented residents that roughly equals the population of Ohio, the nation’s seventh-largest state

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/0...#ixzz2RLPFbUzN
    Somebody just shoot me!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    The immigration proposal pending in Congress would transform the nation’s political landscape for a generation or more — pumping as many as 11 million new Hispanic voters into the electorate a decade from now in ways that, if current trends hold, would produce an electoral bonanza for Democrats and cripple Republican prospects in many states they now win easily.

Beneath the philosophical debates about amnesty and border security, there are brass-tacks partisan calculations driving the thinking of lawmakers in both parties over comprehensive immigration reform, which in its current form offers a pathway to citizenship — and full voting rights — for a group of undocumented residents that roughly equals the population of Ohio, the nation’s seventh-largest state

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/0...#ixzz2RLPFbUzN
    Somebody just shoot me!
    I'm less concerned by the 12 million illegals currently in the country than I am by the 24 million children they will produce who will start reproducing themselves in 16 years. The 12 million illegal aliens in the country right now, assuming they paired within the group, would be six million breeding pairs, at four offspring per pair, so theoretically 12 million could become 36 million inside five years, and 72 million over the next 25 years.

Hugh Hewitt says this doesn't bother him. He hasn't actually said that he's looking forward to 72 million new Catholics in the country, but what other reason could he have?

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I'm less concerned by the 12 million illegals currently in the country than I am by the 24 million children they will produce who will start reproducing themselves in 16 years. The 12 million illegal aliens in the country right now, assuming they paired within the group, would be six million breeding pairs, at four offspring per pair, so theoretically 12 million could become 36 million inside five years, and 72 million over the next 25 years.

Hugh Hewitt says this doesn't bother him. He hasn't actually said that he's looking forward to 72 million new Catholics in the country, but what other reason could he have?
    Do you see now Democrat? Winning isn't always winning in the long run, you piss in your bed then you have to sleep in it.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg