Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 House GOP concludes Hillary Clinton blew Benghazi response 

What difference does it make?

House GOP concludes Hillary Clinton blew Benghazi response

House Republicans have concluded that Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton was responsible for cutting security at the consulate in Benghazi ahead of last year’s attack there, and that the administration lied about why it downplayed terrorism as the cause of the assault.

A new report — the result of months of investigation by five different House committees — says there was plenty of intelligence that presaged the attack, but the State Department and President Obama failed to heed the warnings or give the Defense Department the authority to respond to such an attack.

The report exonerates the Pentagon itself, saying the military did what it could to respond once the attack began, but “was hindered on account of U.S. military forces not being properly postured” beforehand.

In the most damning finding, House Republicans said Mr. Obama and his team lied about the attacks afterward, first by blaming mob violence spawned by an anti-Muslim video, and then wrongly saying it had misled the public because it was trying to protect an FBI investigation.

“This progress report reveals a fundamental lack of understanding at the highest levels of the State Department as to the dangers presented in Benghazi, Libya, as well as a concerted attempt to insulate the Department of State from blame following the terrorist attacks,” the GOP investigation concluded in its 46-page report.

The Obama administration has acknowledged providing an inaccurate explanation for the attacks early on — even though officials at the Defense Department said they knew it was a terrorist assault from the beginning.

More@WashingtonTimes

Better put some ice on it...

Arkancide ...
    Mena Airport
    Cattle Futures
    Rose Law Firm
    White Water Investments
    Vince Foster
    Webb Hubbel
    Marc Rich
    Loral Space and Technology
    Somalia
    Rwanda
    Benghazi

... and the day a Clintoon is held accountable and pays a price will be the day they're ice skating in Hades. We can thank the kneepad media for much of that.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

You know what makes me sick? This won't matter a damn in 2016, unless we nominate a candidate that has a set of balls on him/her to pound her cankles into the ground with this info. Bah who am I kidding no way either of that will happen.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Duh. And Bailey's right, it won't matter a damn' bit to the Democrat voters.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Duh. And Bailey's right, it won't matter a damn' bit to the Democrat voters.
    Doesn't that make you sick that they will vote for her not caring about what she did?

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    This BS goes beyond Clinton and the State Department. The House GOP is setting up to blemish Clinton for '16 by laying the bulk of it at her feet. They know Obumble won't let any investigation proceed, and if he can shuck blame, he'll jump at it.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    This BS goes beyond Clinton and the State Department. The House GOP is setting up to blemish Clinton for '16 by laying the bulk of it at her feet. They know Obumble won't let any investigation proceed, and if he can shuck blame, he'll jump at it.
    Oh yes if he has a chance to throw shrillary under the bus just for shits and giggles he will do it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post

What difference does it make?

House GOP concludes Hillary Clinton blew Benghazi response

Better put some ice on it...

Arkancide ...
    Mena Airport
    Cattle Futures
    Rose Law Firm
    White Water Investments
    Vince Foster
    Webb Hubbel
    Marc Rich
    Loral Space and Technology
    Somalia
    Rwanda
    Benghazi

... and the day a Clintoon is held accountable and pays a price will be the day they're ice skating in Hades. We can thank the kneepad media for much of that.
    Oh... and ah... 900 FBI files?
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

She took the fall for Barry, and set up Crazy Joe to be the front runner for the Dems in 2016. Bravo, Mrs. Clinton. You moron.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    She took the fall for Barry, and set up Crazy Joe to be the front runner for the Dems in 2016. Bravo, Mrs. Clinton. You moron.
    Mostly correct.

She took the fall, but it was to protect obumble and him going to bed to be well rested for Vegas, while they died. She did it because I'm sure he promised to "Back her 100%" if she does run in '16.

This doesn't end her chances, 2 and a half years is a long time for voters to forget all this. But I doubt Barry will hold up to his end and back her. Mooch hates the Clintons, and I doubt she will allow him.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Mostly correct.

She took the fall, but it was to protect obumble and him going to bed to be well rested for Vegas, while they died. She did it because I'm sure he promised to "Back her 100%" if she does run in '16.

This doesn't end her chances, 2 and a half years is a long time for voters to forget all this. But I doubt Barry will hold up to his end and back her. Mooch hates the Clintons, and I doubt she will allow him.
    That Clinton's hate Obama. So the feeling is mutual between them. I still say the Clinton's didn't vote for Obama in 2008, or in 2012. They wrote in Hilary.

More than likely Obama will not hold any end of a bargain, no matter what it is. He is only in things for himself. Screw anyone else. Plus the Clinton's are still mad at Obama for calling them racists in 2008.

I don't see how Obama can back her in 2016 because if it is her and Joe, she will have to black ball Obama and his job as President. There is no ifs and or buts about that.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....