Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Hey Noonie! Did we call this or did we call this? 
    Power CUer
    Williams-Sonoma Pulls Pressure Cookers Off Shelves

A local news outlet is reporting that the home-goods retailer, Williams-Sonoma has pulled pressure cookers from their shelves in the aftermath of the Boston attack.

According to the Dedham Patch, Williams-Sonoma has pulled pressure cookers off the shelves out of respect for the victims of the Boston Marathon bombing.

Kent, a store manager of the Williams-Sonoma at the Natick Mall says:

"It's a temporary thing out of respect."

Authorities have confirmed that pressure cookers were used by the two men who planned and carried out the bombing at the Boston Marathon last Monday.

Williams-Sonoma says that the product will still be available online.

The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Geez, what about backpacks, nails, white ball caps and ball bearings, get everything off the shelves. Moonbat dumb shits.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Power CUer

Actually, I've never used one. My mother was spooked by them because they DID sometimes explode in the "olden days", and I inherited her prejudice against them.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post

Actually, I've never used one. My mother was spooked by them because they DID sometimes explode in the "olden days", and I inherited her prejudice against them.
    She just didn't read the bomb-making instructions correctly.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

With no pressure cookers, certain foods cannot be canned. Canning is essential to prepping and the left hates preppers because we have the audacity to take matters into our own hands.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Gun powder was used in the pressure cookers so they are now proceeding to make it difficult to buy gun powder for reloading, they will likely make it impossible if they aren't stopped.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Tennessee Senator Refuses to Apologize for Pressure Cooker Joke

A Tennessee state senator is refusing to apologize for what many are calling a "tasteless" joke about pressure cookers in his blog in the wake of the Boston Marathon bombing.

Republican State Sen. Stacey Campfield posted a photo of a pressure cooker with "Assault Pressure Cooker (APC)" printed below it.

The photo had labels and arrows pointing to all of the pot's "dangerous" features including a "muzzle break thingy that goes 'up'" and a "tactical pistol grip."

It's also described as "large-capacity, can cook for hours without reloading" and the color was "evil, black."

The blog post was titled, "Here comes Feinstein again," an apparent dig at Sen. Diane Feinstein (D-Calif.), one of the leading proponents in the battle for gun control. The image implied that pressure cookers might be her next target.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol
    When I judge someone's integrity one key thing I look at is - How does s/he treat people s/he doesn't agree with or does not like?
    I can respect someone who I do not agree with, but I have NO respect for someone who puts others down in a public forum. That is the hallmark of someone who has no integrity, and cannot be trusted.

Look for them to ban pressure cookers here soon.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Look for them to ban pressure cookers here soon.
    We'll have to sign for them, like we do for narcotics like codeine. The government will have a permanent record of how many cough syrups and pressure cookers we have purchased over the years. Such suspicious behavior!