Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Rap music is the reason for the Boston bombing .. WTF? 
    Rachel 'Butch' Maddow said on her show that the dead terrorists youtube has a lot of Rap video's on it. Suggesting that it was rap music that caused him to carry out the attack. I can not comprehend the psychological bearing of the stupid in that one? They are jus ttrying to find something to say. GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liberals are stupid. Plain and simple.

Another note: MSNBC only had 700,000 people watch their footage last Friday, CNN had 1.2 million, and Fox News had 2.7 million people watching. It goes to show that there are still 700,000 stupid people in this country.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

IDK - there is a lot at the feet of rap (music?)
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

We're going to see a lot of desperate connections in the next few weeks, anything to avoid the unpleasant fact that the bombers were motivated by Islam, radicalized by mosques in the US (which were subsidized by the City of Boston, i.e., the taxpayers of Boston) and paid welfare while they lived here as immigrants. There isn't a single piece of this that supports the left's narratives on Islam, welfare, immigration, gun control or the War on Terror. In fact, this undermines literally everything that they believe, so of course they are going to try to scapegoat whatever they can in order to avoid these ugly truths about their ideas and convictions. However, this one will backfire on them. See below...

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Rachel 'Butch' Maddow said on her show that the dead terrorists youtube has a lot of Rap video's on it. Suggesting that it was rap music that caused him to carry out the attack. I can not comprehend the psychological bearing of the stupid in that one? They are jus ttrying to find something to say. GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, they are. Especially since they never think past the immediate moment. Let's say that rap music did cause the terrorists to attack. Is the rap subculture a spawning ground for terrorism? Does that mean that we should ban rap? Would they support rounding up Kanye West, P. Diddy, Snoop Dogg or the Beastie Boys and sticking them in Gitmo? Rappers are invariably left of center and strident Democrats. Does MSDNC really want to suppress one of the Democrats' largest pools of fundraising and high profile celebrities?

Another note: MSNBC only had 700,000 people watch their footage last Friday, CNN had 1.2 million, and Fox News had 2.7 million people watching. It goes to show that there are still 700,000 stupid people in this country.
    Unfortunately, the last election showed that the stupid people comprise an electoral majority.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Are you sure she wasn't being sarcastic about rap being the cause? I didn't watch that night, but I've seen her enough to know that she is very sarcastic in her presentation.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    We're going to see a lot of desperate connections in the next few weeks, anything to avoid the unpleasant fact that the bombers were motivated by Islam, radicalized by mosques in the US (which were subsidized by the City of Boston, i.e., the taxpayers of Boston) and paid welfare while they lived here as immigrants. There isn't a single piece of this that supports the left's narratives on Islam, welfare, immigration, gun control or the War on Terror. In fact, this undermines literally everything that they believe, so of course they are going to try to scapegoat whatever they can in order to avoid these ugly truths about their ideas and convictions. However, this one will backfire on them. See below...

Yes, they are. Especially since they never think past the immediate moment. Let's say that rap music did cause the terrorists to attack. Is the rap subculture a spawning ground for terrorism? Does that mean that we should ban rap? Would they support rounding up Kanye West, P. Diddy, Snoop Dogg or the Beastie Boys and sticking them in Gitmo? Rappers are invariably left of center and strident Democrats. Does MSDNC really want to suppress one of the Democrats' largest pools of fundraising and high profile celebrities?

Unfortunately, the last election showed that the stupid people comprise an electoral majority.

Maybe they should ban rap music, and you are correct. The stupid make up the majority of the electoral vote.

I am trying to figure out how he was collecting welfare when he wasn't a legal citizen? Oh wait, we have an administration that gives illegals more than legals.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Are you sure she wasn't being sarcastic about rap being the cause? I didn't watch that night, but I've seen her enough to know that she is very sarcastic in her presentation.

No, she wasn't being sarcastic. She was thinking of something else to blame, that didn't coincide with him being a terrorist. They are hungry to make this out to be nothing that has to do with Islamic Fanatics. They are very, very, desperate. But yet; if Obama was a republican, they would be shouting terrorist left and right.

Here is the video:

http://www.mrctv.org/embed/120944

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    It wasn't Maddow who said it, it was one of her guests, who was clutching at straws for anything other than jihad as the motive. Maddow agreed wholeheartedly.

MADDOW: A lot of people are trying to figure out if these men, uh, were terrorists who were radicalized overseas, if they were terrorists who were radicalized here, if this was totally unrelated to terrorist and, to terrorist causes. Do you think there will be a definitive answer with regard to their Chechen heritage in terms of whether that’s relevant and explanatory here?

KING: Well, I think it’s relevant to a degree. That is to say that, these guys grew up in a particular kind of community with a particular kind of history. They had a certain kind of background, but at the end of the day if we’re looking for motivation for this particular act, I think it’s going to lie in the way that they were radicalized in the United States, on the Internet, visiting chat rooms, putting their own kind of lives into some kind of narrative about this nihilistic, millenarian, sort of anti-Western, anti-modern, uh, jihadist ideology that you find in lots of different kinds of communities around the world.

MADDOW (quickly jumping to accused jihadists’ defense): If they, if they did.

KING: If they did. We still don’t know.

MADDOW: We have some evidence of a YouTube page that we think may connect to the older brother that posted some radicalized YouTube clips. The younger brother, there’s very thin evidence of anything.

KING: Well, and keep in mind that on his, on the elder brother’s, Tamerlan’s YouTube channel, there are an equal number of rap videos.

MADDOW (her spirit briefly lifted): Yeah.

I propose that Kanye West be sent to Gitmo immediately.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

They are trying to do anything they can to make people think they were radicalized here, and that they are not Islamic Fanatics. SMH ..

Next you will be hearing Christ Matthews say people are racist for disagreeing with the terrorist.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    It wasn't Maddow who said it, it was one of her guests, who was clutching at straws for anything other than jihad as the motive. Maddow agreed wholeheartedly.

MADDOW: A lot of people are trying to figure out if these men, uh, were terrorists who were radicalized overseas, if they were terrorists who were radicalized here, if this was totally unrelated to terrorist and, to terrorist causes. Do you think there will be a definitive answer with regard to their Chechen heritage in terms of whether thatís relevant and explanatory here?

KING: Well, I think itís relevant to a degree. That is to say that, these guys grew up in a particular kind of community with a particular kind of history. They had a certain kind of background, but at the end of the day if weíre looking for motivation for this particular act, I think itís going to lie in the way that they were radicalized in the United States, on the Internet, visiting chat rooms, putting their own kind of lives into some kind of narrative about this nihilistic, millenarian, sort of anti-Western, anti-modern, uh, jihadist ideology that you find in lots of different kinds of communities around the world.

MADDOW (quickly jumping to accused jihadistsí defense): If they, if they did.

KING: If they did. We still donít know.

MADDOW: We have some evidence of a YouTube page that we think may connect to the older brother that posted some radicalized YouTube clips. The younger brother, thereís very thin evidence of anything.

KING: Well, and keep in mind that on his, on the elder brotherís, Tamerlanís YouTube channel, there are an equal number of rap videos.

MADDOW (her spirit briefly lifted): Yeah.

I propose that Kanye West be sent to Gitmo immediately.

News commentary is all about speculation and bullshit, which is pretty much what this is an example of.

Personally, I don't think rap music had anything to do with why these guys did what they did, but it does seem like the terrorist websites that I've seen shown on tv do use it as their backround music.

I'm not a Kanye fan, but I did like the gospel song he did with Patti LaBelle and Mary Mary a few years ago. I forgot the name, but it's on one of my WOW Gospel CDs.

Holy shit. Did you see how hard it was for those two assclowns to not say muslim or islam in that drivel? Just call it what the F it was you knuckleheads...muzzie scum doing muzzie scum stuff. It happens five times a day, everyday, everywhere around the world.

muzzies kill through terrorism EV. RE. DAY.
    Be Not Afraid.