Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The narrative on the two pukes:

muzzies. Duh. That was suspected two seconds after the first bomb went off. And confirmed one second after the second bomb went off.
    Obama supporters.
    Older one treated his wife like shit. I'm going to posit that every muzzie man on the planet has a micro penis. How else do you explain the misogyny.
    On welfare.
    Stoner. The kid was a freaking pothead. Still laughing my ass off over that.

But hey, let's talk about law abiding Christian, conservative, gun owning white men instead. They want lower taxes so they must be murderers.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Holy shit. Did you see how hard it was for those two assclowns to not say muslim or islam in that drivel? Just call it what the F it was you knuckleheads...muzzie scum doing muzzie scum stuff. It happens five times a day, everyday, everywhere around the world.

muzzies kill through terrorism EV. RE. DAY.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    The narrative on the two pukes:

muzzies. Duh. That was suspected two seconds after the first bomb went off. And confirmed one second after the second bomb went off.
    Obama supporters.
    Older one treated his wife like shit. I'm going to posit that every muzzie man on the planet has a micro penis. How else do you explain the misogyny.
    On welfare.
    Stoner. The kid was a freaking pothead. Still laughing my ass off over that.

But hey, let's talk about law abiding Christian, conservative, gun owning white men instead. They want lower taxes so they must be murderers.
    Yep, and truth there .. The left wants to pin it all on the right and conservatives, and are trying everything they can to do it.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....