Hybrid View

1. #1 Voter Fraud: Obama Failed to Qualify For Indiana Ballot? How Many Other States? 

Voter Fraud: Obama Failed to Qualify For Indiana Ballot? How Many Other States?

It comes as no surprise to those who were paying attention that there was voter fraud to launch Obama into the Oval Office. During the 2008 election cycle, the evidence for voter fraud was abundant, but the majority of Americans did not see the evidence due to the typical mainstream media blackout on any news item that doesn't advance the Statist / Liberalism agenda. The evidence of voter fraud in the 2012 election is equally available and occurred in various states, but again, few heard the evidence from mainstream media.

What is news is that Fox News (a mainstream outlet) has reported on the possibility that Obama used voter fraud to provide enough signatures to be on the Indiana ballot. In how many other states were illegal means applied?

MORE@AmericanThinker

With the incompetent racist Eric Holder and the kneepad media looking the other way, massive fraud will continue. It is well known that in almost every State in the country, voter fraud was reported and ignored by authorities. Obama was fraudulently elected in both elections.

"What difference, at this point, does it make?" -- Hillary Clinton
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that there was voter fraud with Obama. Acorrn admitted to over 400,000 illegal signatures. The MSM ignored it because they were/are in love with obama. Look for it to be the same in 2016 with whoever the Dem candidate is.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Officials found guilty in Obama, Clinton ballot petition fraud

A jury in South Bend, Indiana has found that fraud put President Obama and Hillary Clinton on the presidential primary ballot in Indiana in the 2008 election. Two Democratic political operatives were convicted Thursday night in the illegal scheme after only three hours of deliberations in South Bend. They were found guilty on all counts.

Former longtime St. Joseph County Democratic party Chairman Butch Morgan Jr. was found guilty of felony conspiracy counts to commit petition fraud and forgery, and former county Board of Elections worker Dustin Blythe was found guilty of felony forgery counts and falsely making a petition, after being accused of faking petitions that enabled Obama, then an Illinois Senator, to get on the presidential primary ballot for his first run for the White House.

Morgan was accused of being the mastermind behind the plot.

According to testimony from two former Board of Election officials who pled guilty, Morgan ordered Democratic officials and workers to fake the names and signatures that Obama and Clinton needed to qualify for the presidential race. Blythe, then a Board of Elections employee and Democratic Party volunteer, was accused of forging multiple pages of the Obama petitions. >>>

Nees previously told Fox News that the fraud was clearly evident, "because page after page of signatures are all in the same handwriting," and that nobody raised any red flags "because election workers in charge of verifying their validity were the same people faking the signatures."

More@FoxNews

Still waiting for convictions for the widespread voter fraud in the 2012 presidential election. Maybe by 2017?
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    Officials found guilty in Obama, Clinton ballot petition fraud

A jury in South Bend, Indiana has found that fraud put President Obama and Hillary Clinton on the presidential primary ballot in Indiana in the 2008 election. Two Democratic political operatives were convicted Thursday night in the illegal scheme after only three hours of deliberations in South Bend. They were found guilty on all counts.

Former longtime St. Joseph County Democratic party Chairman Butch Morgan Jr. was found guilty of felony conspiracy counts to commit petition fraud and forgery, and former county Board of Elections worker Dustin Blythe was found guilty of felony forgery counts and falsely making a petition, after being accused of faking petitions that enabled Obama, then an Illinois Senator, to get on the presidential primary ballot for his first run for the White House.

Morgan was accused of being the mastermind behind the plot.

According to testimony from two former Board of Election officials who pled guilty, Morgan ordered Democratic officials and workers to fake the names and signatures that Obama and Clinton needed to qualify for the presidential race. Blythe, then a Board of Elections employee and Democratic Party volunteer, was accused of forging multiple pages of the Obama petitions. >>>

Nees previously told Fox News that the fraud was clearly evident, "because page after page of signatures are all in the same handwriting," and that nobody raised any red flags "because election workers in charge of verifying their validity were the same people faking the signatures."

More@FoxNews

Still waiting for convictions for the widespread voter fraud in the 2012 presidential election. Maybe by 2017?
    Any word from the DUmp on this? They are always screaming that the right steals elections. Now we have proof that it is the left who does it!

If Indiana would have been done right, Obama wouldn't have won in 2008!

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _