Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Oh come on, it's the stuff enemies dream of. Daughter is marrying a Rasta? Tell me that if Chelsea Clinton were set to marry Mustafa Zaheil aba ibn Mohammed it wouldn't be the source of some amusement.
    Yes, and it would have been a good deal better than the baby bankster from Goldman Sachs that she did marry. A Rasta or any guy named Mustafa would have been a step up.

Oh come on, it's the stuff enemies dream of. Daughter is marrying a Rasta? Tell me that if Chelsea Clinton were set to marry Mustafa Zaheil aba ibn Mohammed it wouldn't be the source of some amusement.
    Amused, yes, but we wouldn't be predicting her parents' ouster from the party (in Democrat circles, marrying a doped up Rasta is probably a great way to get kids into college, what with the diversity games that they play). It's the presumption that Republicans are too racist to accept Boehner as speaker because of the marriage that is offensive.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I wish that getting rid of that parasite was that easy. Its his so called leadership thats the problem, not his siblings relationships, for those of us on the right.

Dont worry lefties, your still safe with the spineless RINOs in the GOP.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Would it be possible to enlist the aide of a DU representative? I need one who specializes in understanding what's really going on inside my (typical redneck) head. If I could get a heads-up on when I should be filled with rage over decisions made by people I have never met, that have no effect on my life in any way, it would just be swell.
    This hate driven racist gig ain't as easy as you may think.

I could probably get by with help from a white college student from the suburbs who knows how a black person should think, and vote. There has to be some cross training going on there.

Just someone who believes themselves so fucking enlightened as to know what, or how others should not only act....BUT THINK!!! If anyone reading this is so blessed (just an expression, void of religious meaning) I'd appreciate your expertise. Being a good racist hate filled mentally unstable bigot is really all about timing. I've seen/heard/read stories that are supposed to make me go ballistic...and just miss it.. I hate that.

I'd be delighted if Cryin' John were ousted from the Speakership and someone with a pair of testicles were to take his place. Like Marsha Blackburn.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.