Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Another reason there will never be another Republican President. As long as the Dems keeps giving the handouts, they will maintain control.
    It's the "Bread and Circuses" of the modern age. At least when the Roman Senators did it they used their own money. Now these days the Dems are using our money to buy votes of the low information public.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    It's the "Bread and Circuses" of the modern age. At least when the Roman Senators did it they used their own money. Now these days the Dems are using our money to buy votes of the low information public.
    The low informed public that thinks they know everything because MSNBC said so.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    We need Reagan to come back from the dead and serve again.

As for who I think will run? Well, the front runners are either going to be Marco Rubio or Rand Paul. Or it might be Paul/Rubio, or Rubio/Paul. Either or, one of them will be it. And we will again lose and have to put up with Crazy Joe for four years.

People are saying that Newt might run again - He is getting the new Crossfire gig on CNN (with Stephany Cutter of all people), so he won't be running.

Rick Perry? Don't think so.

Jeb Bush? He already said he doesn't want it.

Chris Christie? He wouldn't make it past the primaries because he is too liberal.

Rick Santorum? To religious .. Not saying there is anything against that. It is o.k to let some religious beliefs dictate your choices, but you can't let it dictate all your choices. Which he will do.

Ron Paul? If he runs again, I will shoot myself.

Paul Ryan? He won't run. Especially after the run around he had last time.

Mitt Romney? He is done with politics.

Michelle Bachmann? God, I hope not. I can't stand her.

Bobby Jindal? Let's put a maybe beside his name.

Sara Palin? She has already said that she has no desire to ever run for Pres again.

Scott Walker? Too liberal

Condoleezza Rice? Now she would be a good one to go against Hillary. Condi would rip her apart. And I would gladly vote for her.

Nikki Haley? Same with her as Condi.

You know, now that I think about. If a liberal Republican does run, he/she might have a better change than a conservative republican. The reason being because of gay marriage, immigration, hand outs, etc. Hmmm ...
    You forgot Rand Paul: Talks a good constitutional game and is willing to reach out beyond regular Republican constituencies without compromising his values or message. At this point, I'd say the odds are 50:50 on his running.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    You forgot Rand Paul: Talks a good constitutional game and is willing to reach out beyond regular Republican constituencies without compromising his values or message. At this point, I'd say the odds are 50:50 on his running.
    I mentioned Rand Paul. I said that either him or Rubio are going to be the front runner, at which point we will lose again.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _