Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sonnabend
    In all truth I dont think Jeb wants it...he is making sympathetic noises to keep people happy, but I really think his heart isnt in it.

We need Reagan to come back from the dead and serve again.

As for who I think will run? Well, the front runners are either going to be Marco Rubio or Rand Paul. Or it might be Paul/Rubio, or Rubio/Paul. Either or, one of them will be it. And we will again lose and have to put up with Crazy Joe for four years.

People are saying that Newt might run again - He is getting the new Crossfire gig on CNN (with Stephany Cutter of all people), so he won't be running.

Rick Perry? Don't think so.

Jeb Bush? He already said he doesn't want it.

Chris Christie? He wouldn't make it past the primaries because he is too liberal.

Rick Santorum? To religious .. Not saying there is anything against that. It is o.k to let some religious beliefs dictate your choices, but you can't let it dictate all your choices. Which he will do.

Ron Paul? If he runs again, I will shoot myself.

Paul Ryan? He won't run. Especially after the run around he had last time.

Mitt Romney? He is done with politics.

Michelle Bachmann? God, I hope not. I can't stand her.

Bobby Jindal? Let's put a maybe beside his name.

Sara Palin? She has already said that she has no desire to ever run for Pres again.

Scott Walker? Too liberal

Condoleezza Rice? Now she would be a good one to go against Hillary. Condi would rip her apart. And I would gladly vote for her.

Nikki Haley? Same with her as Condi.

You know, now that I think about. If a liberal Republican does run, he/she might have a better change than a conservative republican. The reason being because of gay marriage, immigration, hand outs, etc. Hmmm ...

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    The problem with people who say they don't "want it" is you know damn well they do.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    I don't think he will. But if he does I think he would do good. He would carry on the family name and the Bush family would be the first family in history to have three members from it serve as President.
    Sorry no more RINO's, are you mad?
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Sorry no more RINO's, are you mad?
    The last time we had a Republican President who wasn't a RHINO was with Reagan. We need another one like him. Until one like him shows up, you will never see another Republican President again.

The last time we had a Republican President who wasn't a RHINO was with Reagan. We need another one like him. Until one like him shows up, you will never see another Republican President again.
    A republican RINO is not different then a centrist democrat so when given the choice between the two most of the dummies of this country vote for the dem.

A republican RINO is not different then a centrist democrat so when given the choice between the two most of the dummies of this country vote for the dem.
    True Dat.

True Dat.
    Another side of that coin is they won't EVER vote for a fiscally conservative person who will cut the gravy train. This is why I doubt a Republican will ever hold the office again in my lifetime

DUers have so much class.

If Clinton, Carter, Obama and both Bushes can put aside politics for one day to honor an ex-President, then you would think they could do the same. They couldn't even stop their crap for Reagan's funeral-I was no Reagan fan or anything, but I have common human decency and was able to recognize other people's sorrow.

Another side of that coin is they won't EVER vote for a fiscally conservative person who will cut the gravy train. This is why I doubt a Republican will ever hold the office again in my lifetime
    Another reason there will never be another Republican President. As long as the Dems keeps giving the handouts, they will maintain control.