Thread: Have we all seen the sorority email from HELL? (NOT SAFE FOR WORK)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    oh I agree but a one night stand is another thing altogether
    I don't think it would just a one nighter with this hellion. She would expect a long term relationship and, when that doesn't pan out, the harassment on social media would be unrelenting. Best bet would be not to start anything whatsoever and avoid all the pain for just one night of pleasure.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    I don't think it would just a one nighter with this hellion. She would expect a long term relationship and, when that doesn't pan out, the harassment on social media would be unrelenting. Best bet would be not to start anything whatsoever and avoid all the pain for just one night of pleasure.
    You sound as if you have experienced this type of female before? :D
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    You sound as if you have experienced this type of female before? :D
    Fortunately not....I've had the common sense to avoid such "entanglements" in my life.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post

My sister had a joke for me when I was in the sorority:

Q: What's the difference between a sorority girl and a toilet?

A: The toilet doesn't follow you around after you use it.

Just get her really drunk first (I suggest daring her to drink from a funnel), don't give her your real name and leave her in a motel room before she wakes up in the morning. You wouldn't be the first to do it to her, nor will you be the last.