Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Police: Walmart Worker Turned Tricks In Store 
    APRIL 26--A Walmart employee is facing a prostitution charge for allegedly “soliciting sexual encounters” inside the upstate New York store where he works, police report.

Foster Bills, 22, was arrested after Walmart managers contacted state troopers to report that they had received “an anonymous complaint of a male subject performing sexual acts in a secluded location” in the Queensbury store.

The “secluded location” was apparently a Walmart bathroom, and johns were solicited through Craigslist "casual encounters" ads.

In response to the Walmart complaint, cops launched an undercover investigation that resulted in Bills’s arrest Wednesday “after he accepted cash for sex from an undercover State Police Investigator,” according to a press release.
    Read More>http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...itution-567912

From the comments section
    Scott Mohr · Top Commenter
    So it's true- you can find boy's pants half-off at Wal-Mart...
    Reply · 118 ·
    · 14 hours ago
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

2. #2 Economy sex at Wal-Mart.... 
    Save money....live better!
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

Homosexual of course..........Nova excuses and justification in 5......4.......3......2........1

doc

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by TVDOC View Post
    Homosexual of course..........Nova excuses and justification in 5......4.......3......2........1

doc
    As opposed to the ubiquitous heterosexual prostitution found in every city in the world?

Is that your car?

Quote Originally Posted by TVDOC View Post

doc
    You called it.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    As opposed to the ubiquitous heterosexual prostitution found in every city in the world?

Is that your car?

So you have no problem with this guy sucking dick in places where he might be in full view of children? Nice and typical.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

You can tell if your WalMart is hosting a prostitution ring if:

• The PA announces a special in the stockboy's pants.
    • The condom aisle gets more clean ups than the rest of the store, combined.
    • The furniture department's futon display is behind a curtain.
    • They hold red light specials.
    • The greeter is wearing a thong.
    Last edited by Odysseus; 04-28-2013 at 02:54 PM.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    You can tell if your WalMart is hosting a prostitution ring if:

• The PA announces a special in the stockboy's pants.
    • The condom aisle gets more clean ups than the rest of the store, combined.
    • The furniture department's futon display is behind a curtain.
    • They hold red light specials.
    Or fudge packed fresh in our bakery dept.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    You called it.
    So you have no problem with this guy sucking dick in places where he might be in full view of children? Nice and typical.
    No, I have a problem with some dimwit who thinks this is somehow uniquely homosexual. Those hookers you might go to also perform their services in places where children might observe them minus the closed door and stall of course. The fact that it's not your children is probably why you don't give a shit about that.

It wasn't homosexual prostitutes that I had to explain to my niece in broad daylight outside the market. Homosexual prostitution is now almost always arranged over the internet. Heterosexual prostitutes still hold down street corners and generate all the peripheral crime and activity we have come to associate with urban decay.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    No, I have a problem with some dimwit who thinks this is somehow uniquely homosexual. Those hookers you might go to also perform their services in places where children might observe them minus the closed door and stall of course. The fact that it's not your children is probably why you don't give a shit about that.

It wasn't homosexual prostitutes that I had to explain to my niece in broad daylight outside the market. Homosexual prostitution is now almost always arranged over the internet. Heterosexual prostitutes still hold down street corners and generate all the peripheral crime and activity we have come to associate with urban decay.

I have rarely seen heterosexual prostitution in public involving female customers.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I have rarely seen heterosexual prostitution in public involving female customers.
    True. For all the sinners on Capitol Hill, I think we have yet to have a female Congressman caught with her panties on the floor. Have we?