1. #1 OBAMA SPENT TWICE AS MUCH TIME ON VACATION/GOLF AS ECONOMY 
    According to a new report by the nonpartisan Government Accountability Institute (GAI), President Barack Obama has spent over twice as many hours on vacation and golf (976 hours) as he has in economic meetings of any kind (474.4 hours).
    The report, “Presidential Calendar: A Time-Based Analysis,” used the official White House calendar, Politico’s comprehensive presidential calendar, and media reports through March 31, 2013 to calculate its results.
    GAI’s findings may actually understate Obama’s recreational hours.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-As-On-Economy

The other day I saw an article that claimed Obama was tired from the heavy chrush of having to work so hard.

Work versus partying and vacations

which wins out?

We're probably better that he's so concentrated on partying, golfing and extended vacations. Think of how much more damage he'd wreak if he actually concentrated on his job.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

I think Barack and Michelle push themselves way too hard and both need to retire to Hawaii.
    Michelle can sit in front of a mirror and admire her arms and Barack can sit and reminisce on his own unmatched greatness.
    They can plan a library for Barrack outlining the last half of his life, of course the first half was a drug haze and not even known to him but what the heck, they could always make something up.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    If he's so tired he should just listen to his speeches for a while...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SAMSPADE View Post
    According to a new report by the nonpartisan Government Accountability Institute (GAI), President Barack Obama has spent over twice as many hours on vacation and golf (976 hours) as he has in economic meetings of any kind (474.4 hours).
    The report, “Presidential Calendar: A Time-Based Analysis,” used the official White House calendar, Politico’s comprehensive presidential calendar, and media reports through March 31, 2013 to calculate its results.
    GAI’s findings may actually understate Obama’s recreational hours.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-As-On-Economy

The other day I saw an article that claimed Obama was tired from the heavy chrush of having to work so hard.

Work versus partying and vacations

which wins out?
    Expect the mainstream media response in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...
    And there you have it. Nothing to see here, people. Move along and make sure that your taxes are paid up. Mama Michelle needs a new vacation ensemble...

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I think Barack and Michelle push themselves way too hard and both need to retire to Hawaii.
    Michelle can sit in front of a mirror and admire her arms and Barack can sit and reminisce on his own unmatched greatness.
    They can plan a library for Barrack outlining the last half of his life, of course the first half was a drug haze and not even known to him but what the heck, they could always make something up.
    That would explain why so much of his autobiographies appear to be made up.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Sonnabend
    We're probably better that he's so concentrated on partying, golfing and extended vacations. Think of how much more damage he'd wreak if he actually concentrated on his job
    BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is a typical entitlement hound. Do the littlest amount of output for the most amount of input. He is probably figuring that he has to get all this lavishness in now because when he is out of office, he won't be able to do it anymore; as he will have to use his own money. God forbid he actually do that.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....