1. #1 Dave Zirin: I Keep Wondering WHY George W Bush Is NOT ON TRIAL FOR WAR CRIMES? 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    BDS!!!BDS!!!BDS!!!

Mon Apr 29, 2013, 12:54 PM
    Segami

Dave Zirin: I Keep Wondering WHY George W Bush Is NOT ON TRIAL FOR WAR CRIMES?

Saturday morning on MSNBC, Dave Zirin of The Nation questioned why former President George W. Bush had not been held accountable for alleged war crimes.

His remarks came amid a discussion on the U.S. response to terrorism on the Melissa Harris-Perry Show.

“I’m a sports writer by trade,” he explained. “That means one of the things I’ve done in the last ten years is get to know the family of Pat Tillman, the story of Pat Tillman, the NFL player turned army ranger who died in an instance of friendly firing in Afghanistan. Pat Tillman thought the war in Iraq was illegal and I agree with Pat Tillman about that. His family was lied to by the Bush administration about the circumstances surrounding his death, and George W. Bush gave speeches about Pat Tillman and his heroism that were lies.”

“Every time I hear about George W. Bush and staying the course and his principles I keeping wondering why he’s not on trial for war crimes for lying to the family of Pat Tillman, for lying to the families of the people who are crippled at Walter Reed , for the families that have died in the Middle East,” Zirin continued. “I wonder very strongly why the Obama administration has chosen continuity instead of a break with the Bush administration.”

cont'

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/2...or-war-crimes/
    RawStory... I think they need Pitt on there too!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Who is Dave Zirin and why do I care what he thinks?
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Who is Dave Zirin and why do I care what he thinks?

“I’m a sports writer by trade,” he explained.

VERY Important guy!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!