Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    All I heard him go on about was how unimportant the guy is. After about the tenth refrain and the caller I probably switched over to Hugh Hewitt.
    So again you lied by omission...whether willingly or unwillingly and tried to convince us here that the ONLY thing Levin said was what claimed he said.

Not the case.

And I'll be generous and say your claim of the "tenth refrain" is stretching it quite a bit too.

But it's to be understood since you only get your info from Media Matters. They...like you...have issues with accuracy.

And again...this is a guy with no contract who has never been a starter or a star...what does it matter what kind of sex he likes or who he likes it with?

How is what he did courageous?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    OK, thanks for the response. I agree about Rosie - her early standup is pretty funny (I don't remember the Exit to Eden line).
    If you remember the movie, she and Dan Aykroyd play 2 detectives who end up investigating an island resort who's theme is BDSM. There's a scene where Rosie's character is given basically a slave guy who tells her that he is there to fulfill her every fantasy. Her response to that was, "Paint my house".
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Power CUer
    Good response! I had forgotten that.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Okay, so three responses - one who said he would still support a sports hero even if he didn't approve of his private life, one who said he would not, and one who referenced my question but did not answer it.
    his life is no longer private when he tells the world he is gay, if he wants to keep his life private he should shut up
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post

How is what he did courageous?
    I never said it was. But I'm still waiting for Joe Theisman to come out.

Someone on here had the most logical reason this mo is coming out now, his career is done and with no chance of getting signed he now can scream "HOMOPHOBIA" and grab whatever attention he can get.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly