Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Anyone Who Thinks Chris Christie Is A Conservative, Take A Gander At This 
    Chris Christie A Guest Of Huffington Post At Correspondants Dinner

"Talk about an odd couple.

Liberal media mogul Arianna Huffington is bringing GOP star Gov. Chris Christie to the White House Correspondents' dinner later this month.

The governor will feel at home with the Huffington Post founder's other guests: New Jersey natives Jon Bon Jovi of Sayreville and Shaquille O'Neal of Newark, according to Women's Wear Daily, which first reported the invites. Shaq recently visited Christie at the Statehouse in Trenton.

Christie was one half of an unusual pairing last year, too, when he made headlines for sitting next to bombshell "Modern Family" actress Sofia Vegara. ABC brought the governor last year and he was a guest of NBC in 2011."

Link In Title
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

He's a RINO just like the rest of them. He'll do anything to stay in power which includes shmoozing with leftists.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Fabulous Poster
    But will he win?

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    But will he win?
    He's polling at near 70% and has a 33% lead on his opponent, a woman most people never heard of. Do the math.

Most of the republicans I like are not conservatives. I like Chris Christie. I wouldn't pick him over Hillary, but I'd vote for him over Biden.

Christie will run as a Democrat if he has to. He is an Finphoney.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Most of the republicans I like are not conservatives. I like Chris Christie. I wouldn't pick him over Hillary, but I'd vote for him over Biden.
    The Republicans I like are the ones who pay attention to the practical issues, not the personal moral "social" issues. I need a legislator/administrator, not a minister. I already have a minister.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    The Republicans I like are the ones who pay attention to the practical issues, not the personal moral "social" issues. I need a legislator/administrator, not a minister. I already have a minister.
    Then why is your hero, the person you voted for for president, preaching all over the world for the last 4 1/2 years if you didn't need a minister?

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Give it up numbers, we have the kind of Republicans that you like but they are called Democrats.

Should numbers have been caps?
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Then why is your hero, the person you voted for for president, preaching all over the world for the last 4 1/2 years if you didn't need a minister?
    I wasn't aware that Romney was my hero or that he had done any of those things.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Give it up numbers, we have the kind of Republicans that you like but they are called Democrats.

Should numbers have been caps?
    I think we know each other well enough for lower case.
    I don't care what you think of my voting - not that you know anything about it - but I'm not interested in wildly left wing Democrats OR sanctimonius Republicans who want to push their morals on others. Why can't they legislate about the practical, economic issues, on both sides, and let people live by their own moral codes? It used to work well.