Thread: Anyone Who Thinks Chris Christie Is A Conservative, Take A Gander At This

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Most of the republicans I like are not conservatives. I like Chris Christie. I wouldn't pick him over Hillary, but I'd vote for him over Biden.
    All of the democrats that I like are wearing a headstone: John F. Kennedy, Ted Kennedy, Robert Byrd, Lyndon Johnson, Arlen Specter, Paul Wellstone, etcetera, etcetera........
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
    Christie will run as a Democrat if he has to. He is an Finphoney.
    These terms have no meaning. In the absence of a viable third party, non-extremist people are found in the center as liberal Republicans or conservative Democrats. As such, it doesn't make a lot of difference which party they run under, does it?

Christie has no chance of ever being elected President. Just like Rubio and Paul have no chance. A RINO CAN NOT BE ELECTED! When will people wake up and realize that.

With his no hold punches, I think he might make a good Pres. But he is too liberal to be elected by any Republican

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Christie has no chance of ever being elected President. Just like Rubio and Paul have no chance. A RINO CAN NOT BE ELECTED! When will people wake up and realize that.

With his no hold punches, I think he might make a good Pres. But he is too liberal to be elected by any Republican
    When will republicans wake up and realize a "moderate" republican has no chance to win when the MSM paints the Dem as middle of the road candidate. When given the choice of the two the sheep in this country will vote for the dem.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    When will republicans wake up and realize a "moderate" republican has no chance to win when the MSM paints the Dem as middle of the road candidate. When given the choice of the two the sheep in this country will vote for the dem.
    Such is true also ... Then I am a registered Independent - With a tilt of being a Moderate Conservative, so what do I know ... I will explain the moderate part later.

Fabulous Poster

George Bush

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    George Bush
    Well, Bush was an exception.

Fabulous Poster

I think it would be more accurate to say that Christie doesn't have a good chance of winning the primary as long as the same idiots who entertained Santorum and gave us Romney are allow to blow another election.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I think it would be more accurate to say that Christie doesn't have a good chance of winning the primary as long as the same idiots who entertained Santorum and gave us Romney are allow to blow another election.
    Santorum won't make to be President either.