Thu May 2, 2013, 10:07 PM
olivelove (19 posts)
|Having problem with Teahadist partner
We own a business together. Lately he's been educating me on reality. I'll list some of his truths.
- Sandyhook did not happen. It's a ploy to confiscate guns.
- Boston bombing never happened. Same ploy.
- There's a cabal of ultra zillionaires planning on depopulating earth to only 500,000,000.
- Ben Bernake is our biggest enemy.
- The twin towers were leveled by a secret weapon that was designed by the Mossad.
- Getting back to the gold standard is paramount.
Now I know this sound like garden variety teahadists lunacy. But I need to maintain this partnership and
he's pressuring me to take time to learn these facts. He really doesn't know I'm a progressive. He thinks
I'm a hippy with no real convictions because I don't reveal my leanings to him, he'd explode.
What to do? I've ended other relationships due to this, but this one would not be good for me financially.