Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    It's a typical leftist ploy. Listen to Alan Colmes and Kirsten Powers when O'Reilly has them on. As soon as the debate point is made, the first thing out of their mouths is "well, under Bush...". As I keep saying, these people are nothing but predictable.

And with a liberal, it is always what happen on Bush's watch. They completely ignore the fact that there was Democrat Congress. Now that the same thing is happening under Obama's watch, they blame the Republican Congress and say that you can't blame Obama. They just blame Bush because that is all they have.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Nova your defense of all things Liberal and your weak attempts to equivocate in order to justify the actions of your fellow Libtards is about as pathetic as MSNBC's ratings.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    So, in order to prove that conservatives misrepresent the truth, you cite a progressive's misrepresentation of the truth as an example? Seriously?
    I used his technique as an example for the reason I stated; because I didn't feel like rehashing some blatantly stupid position found on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I used his technique as an example for the reason I stated; because I didn't feel like rehashing some blatantly stupid position found on this board.
    It's not that you didn't feel like it...it's because you can't.

So as usual you just tossed shit out there and now you're trying to run from it.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Time after time after time it's shown and proven that liberals and the ObamaNewsCorp are nothing but a bunch of filthy liars and still no one ever substantiates the "Fox Lies" meme.

Idiots.
    Be Not Afraid.

Then do some research and find a new one. If it's as common as you say, you ought to have no trouble finding an example that will, by virtue of its obviousness, convince us of the validity of your premise.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

It's so touching to see the high esteem you have for this board. I sincerely doubt that the liberal boards would be so tolerant of someone holding in many cases such totally opposite viewpoints. I don't recall saying that your opinions are "blatantly stupid" although sometimes it is tempting.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    It's so touching to see the high esteem you have for this board. I sincerely doubt that the liberal boards would be so tolerant of someone holding in many cases such totally opposite viewpoints. I don't recall saying that your opinions are "blatantly stupid" although sometimes it is tempting.
    That something can be found on this board is not the same as it being universally held on this board.

That something can be found on this board is not the same as it being universally held on this board.
    Still no example. ...

Sic hacer pace, para bellum.
    Sent from my android.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!