Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21  
    Senior Member Eupher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mizz-uhr-ah
    Posts
    538
    Not to threadjack, but I've always - probably since my Efrem Zimbalist Jr. days - been made aware of the "Ten Most Wanted" list.

    Of the current crop of thugs, I note with interest that literally half of them are Hispanics or at least have Hispanic surnames:

    http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten

    Uh oh. I guess making that observation marks me as being a bigot. Racist. Really, really bad guy.
    U.S. Army, Retired
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Senior Member Generation Why?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Thurston County, WA
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Everyone has the right to an opinion, but there is no right to have it taken seriously (sorry, troop, but you opened yourself up to that one).

    The top 30 are not necessarily the most dangerous terrorists in the world, they are just the ones who have committed the greatest acts of terror against Americans and who are still at large. Joanne Chesimard hasn't set foot in the US in decades, and the risk of her setting off something is absurdly low, but she remains on the list because she has outstanding warrants against her for terrorism. The issue is not whether she is one of the most dangerous people in the world, but that she was a terrorist and remains a fugitive from American justice.
    I see your point. However, Hammami and Mostafa have never conducted an act of terror in America. And they don't have the capability to do so. Not anymore, at least. And you can take my opinion in any form of sincerity you feel it deserves. Won't hurt my feelings any. 1st Amendment!
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.”Ayn Rand

    Power Point Ranger
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Eupher View Post
    Not to threadjack, but I've always - probably since my Efrem Zimbalist Jr. days - been made aware of the "Ten Most Wanted" list.

    Of the current crop of thugs, I note with interest that literally half of them are Hispanics or at least have Hispanic surnames:

    http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten

    Uh oh. I guess making that observation marks me as being a bigot. Racist. Really, really bad guy.
    FBI is racist, they should just refer to them as 'those bad guys' when they have Hispanic sounding names.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Senior Member Generation Why?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Thurston County, WA
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    FBI is racist, they should just refer to them as 'those bad guys' when they have Hispanic sounding names.
    Federal Beaner Impounders?
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.”Ayn Rand

    Power Point Ranger
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    Federal Beaner Impounders?
    Refried too
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    I see your point. However, Hammami and Mostafa have never conducted an act of terror in America. And they don't have the capability to do so. Not anymore, at least. And you can take my opinion in any form of sincerity you feel it deserves. Won't hurt my feelings any. 1st Amendment!
    This shows you how little you understand the 1st Amendment. While the 1st amendment grants you the right of free speech, your protections under the 1st amendment are protections from the federal government. Not here.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Senior Member Generation Why?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Thurston County, WA
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    This shows you how little you understand the 1st Amendment. While the 1st amendment grants you the right of free speech, your protections under the 1st amendment are protections from the federal government. Not here.
    I never implied I have the right to say whatever I want whenever I want. I was saying he can express his opinion about my statements however he wants. I know where my limits are. Worry about your own conversations.
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.”Ayn Rand

    Power Point Ranger
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •