Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    That list of scum wouldm't last a minute if posted on DUmmieLand.
    There is only one way to find out!

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    There is only one way to find out!
    Be sure to do a screenshot along with the link. :)

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    And yet we're told all the time when something like Boston happens we're not supposed to "jump to conclusions".

It's been a while since a domestic terrorist has struck, unless you count gunning down an ob/gyn in his church as terrorism. Still, it doesn't hurt to wait until there is at least some evidence before jumping to conclusions, even if the vast majority of terrorist attacks do come from radical Muslims, because it does and has happened on occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    It's been a while since a domestic terrorist has struck, unless you count gunning down an ob/gyn in his church as terrorism. Still, it doesn't hurt to wait until there is at least some evidence before jumping to conclusions, even if the vast majority of terrorist attacks do come from radical Muslims, because it does and has happened on occasion.
    Um, since Tiller the baby killer was killed, ironically while attending church, these are the acts or attempted acts of terror on American soil:

Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad, Muslim, shot up an Army recruiting office.

Andrew Joseph Stack III, anti-capitalist leftist, crashes his plane into the IRS building in Austin(blamed on the Tea Party at first)

Mohamed Osman Mohamud, Muslim, attempted to blow up a Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Portland Oregon.

Nidal Hassan, muslim, shoots up Fort Hood.

Najibullah Zazi, Muslim, was planning on blowing up subways in NY.

Faisal Shahzad, Muslim, Times Square bomber(blamed on the Tea Party at first)

Hosam Maher Husein Smadi, Muslim, was arrested for planning to bomb a skyscraper in Dallas.

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, Muslim, the infamous underwear bomber.

Rezwan Ferdaus, Muslim, planned to bomb the Pentagon

Sami Osmakac, Muslim, planned several terror attacks in and around Tampa.

Amine El Khalifi, Muslim, planned to bomb the U.S. Capital.

Yep, it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck but it must be those damned tigers.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Omar Hammami is not one of the 31 most dangerous people in the world. Neither is Jehad Mostafa. Hell they're not even among the 31 most dangerous poeple in Somalia anymore.
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.”Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    Omar Hammami is not one of the 31 most dangerous people in the world. Neither is Jehad Mostafa. Hell they're not even among the 31 most dangerous poeple in Somalia anymore.
    Right on cue.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Right on cue.
    Haha. Nice to hear from you too, tx. It's not that I don't think they're bad people. They are. Just not among the 30 baddest.
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.”Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

Haha. Nice to hear from you too, tx. It's not that I don't think they're bad people. They are. Just not among the 30 baddest.
    What you and I think is immaterial. The FBI lists them as being in the top 30.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    What you and I think is immaterial. The FBI lists them as being in the top 30.
    I see that. However, I am allowed to disagree.

Power Point Ranger

I see that. However, I am allowed to disagree.
    Everyone has the right to an opinion, but there is no right to have it taken seriously (sorry, troop, but you opened yourself up to that one).

The top 30 are not necessarily the most dangerous terrorists in the world, they are just the ones who have committed the greatest acts of terror against Americans and who are still at large. Joanne Chesimard hasn't set foot in the US in decades, and the risk of her setting off something is absurdly low, but she remains on the list because she has outstanding warrants against her for terrorism. The issue is not whether she is one of the most dangerous people in the world, but that she was a terrorist and remains a fugitive from American justice.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!