Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    If any of you people think this is going to go anywhere then I have some prime swamp land in FL for sale.
    That's what SR says, but I'm always hopeful.

Watergate was nothing next to this. If the witnesses are powerful enough Wednesday, perhaps Obama should start worrying. It took about 3 years from the Watergate breakin til Nixon left office. Maybe if they speed it up, Obama can take an early vacation.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post

Watergate was nothing next to this. If the witnesses are powerful enough Wednesday, perhaps Obama should start worrying. It took about 3 years from the Watergate breakin til Nixon left office. Maybe if they speed it up, Obama can take an early vacation.
    SLW I respect the hope that you have but watergate was a long time ago when there was a modecome of honor in the MSM. Now they have sold completely out to the democrats. Don't get me wrong I would love to see him get impeached (or retire due to a heart attack) but I just don't see it happening.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

If any of you people think this is going to go anywhere then I have some prime swamp land in FL for sale.
    The lies were already out there during the election cycle and it didn't matter a lick. Obama could have come out and said, "I purposely orchestrated the attack on our consulate in Benghazi and even pulled the trigger that killed Ambassador Stevens". As long as he is going to keep the gravy train going to the entitlement class he was going to get re-elected no matter what.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

SLW I respect the hope that you have but watergate was a long time ago when there was a modecome of honor in the MSM. Now they have sold completely out to the democrats. Don't get me wrong I would love to see him get impeached (or retire due to a heart attack) but I just don't see it happening.
    Don't forget we have many Republicans with no guts. But there might be a ray of hope. I think it's going to get tougher and tougher to defend the coward in chief. In the liberal rag of a paper here there actually was an article from a lib columnist questioning Obama's dithering as far as Syria, saying it's going to be a lot tougher since he wasted so much time.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

Difference then was that after Nixon left, we were left with Ford. If Obama leaves, we're left with Biden. Not exactly a palatable proposition.

Don't forget we have many Republicans with no guts. But there might be a ray of hope. I think it's going to get tougher and tougher to defend the coward in chief. In the liberal rag of a paper here there actually was an article from a lib columnist questioning Obama's dithering as far as Syria, saying it's going to be a lot tougher since he wasted so much time.
    I have had my heart broken too many times by the republicans. The best we can hope for is a neutered obama (political wise) and wait out the rest of his term and Pray to GOD that no conservative Justices leave the USSC

Sonnabend
    I have had my heart broken too many times by the republicans. The best we can hope for is a neutered obama (political wise) and wait out the rest of his term and Pray to GOD that no conservative Justices leave the USSC
    The day his touted gun laws died in the Senate was the day he became a lame duck. He's already finished.

The media made him and the media can break him. IF they ever turn on him... hes finished.

There are cracks starting to appear in the dike... so there may indeed be some hope.

But leaning on the current GOP is like leaning on a sharp stick. Expect no help from them, unless the wind is at their backs.

The media and the public will have to take out this Marxist trash.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    The media made him and the media can break him. IF they ever turn on him... hes finished.

There are cracks starting to appear in the dike... so there may indeed be some hope.

But leaning on the current GOP is like leaning on a sharp stick. Expect no help from them, unless the wind is at their backs.

The media and the public will have to take out this Marxist trash.
    HOMOPHOBE!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    The day his touted gun laws died in the Senate was the day he became a lame duck. He's already finished.
    I hope for our sakes its true, if the dems get big gains in the 2014 elections that might change.