Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Gay Anti-Bullying Advocate Sees Upside Of Oral Cancer 
    Gee, shocked again. A left wing moonbat faggot wishes oral cancer on Sarah Palin. Hmm, wonder what the reaction would have been had Palin said she saw the upside of aids?

http://twitchy.com/2013/05/04/sarah-...f-oral-cancer/

Dan Savage ✔ @fakedansavage

Woke up to Sarah Palin's voice. She's taken up chewing tobacco now cuz LIBRULS or Bloomberg or something. Now seeing upside of oral cancers.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

There's days I think his online screen name is Novaheart.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Dan Savage is pondscum. His career highlights include bullying Christian teens in a captive forum at a public school, Google-bombing Rick Santorum and trying to spread the flu to Gary Bauer's campaign workers. For those who have forgotten that last one, here it is again, in his own words:

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Dan Savage is the lowlife who joined the Bauer campaign in 2000 under false pretenses. He had the flu, and planned to infect as many Republicans as he could while he worked there. From his column on the subject:

"Gary is having a press conference today at the World War II memorial by the state capitol," Andy tells me when I arrive the next day for my second shift at Bauer 2000 headquarters. "We'd like to have a crowd of supporters there." Andy hands me a list of phone numbers and shows me to a phone; he also tells me to stop by the conference. "Grab my arm," he says, "and I'll make sure you get to meet Gary."

An hour and a half later, most everyone has left the offices for a pizza party. I am alone, like Cinderella after her sisters trotted off to the ball. My nose is running like a faucet, so I'm not too upset at missing the pizza. Besides, I've got work to do.

I go around the room licking doorknobs. They are filthy, no doubt, but there isn't time to find a rag to spit on. If for some reason I don't manage to get a pen from my mouth to Gary's hands at the conference, I want to seed his office with germs, get as many of his people sick as I can, and hopefully one of them will infect the candidate. I lick office doorknobs, bathroom doorknobs. When that's done, I start on the staplers, phones, and computer keyboards. Then I stand in the kitchen and lick the rims of all the clean coffee cups drying in the rack. I grab my coat and head out.

I show up at the war memorial press conference, but the turnout is skimpy. There are about two dozen people here, mostly campaign staffers and their families. My phone efforts have failed, but Andy claps me on the back anyway, hands me a Bauer sign, and tells me to stand behind the podium with the rest of the crowd. It's freezing cold and windy. Waiting for Gary, I take my pen out of my pocket and put it in my mouth. This is it, my one shot at the candidate. I chew the pen, cracking the plastic shaft. Gary arrives, toddles up to the podium, and makes some brief remarks about Red China. As he steps away, I step toward him.

"This is my son," I say, handing him a photograph. "Can I have your autograph?" Bauer gives me an odd look; I need to give him a little more. "I talked his mother out of aborting him. You're my hero, Mr. Bauer."

He looks at me with his little bug eyes, and breaks into a wide smile. "Good for you," Gary says. "That's wonderful."

He takes the picture, and I pull the pen out of my mouth and hand it to him. Score! My bodily fluids -- flu bugs and all -- are all over his hand! When he tries to sign, no ink comes out. Gary looks up at the cameras and says, "Looks like everything is frozen." He grabs a poster and scribbles on it to get the ink flowing, then signs the picture. He hands me my pen, and starts to walk toward his van. He stops to answer a reporter's question, and I see him run a finger under his nose. Perfect.

I didn't need to lick all those doorknobs after all.

Imagine if an elderly volunteer had contracted the flu and died as a result of Savage's depraved indifference.

Viciously irresponsible and just plain vile.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I want to hear Nova explain away this one. Oh, that's right, it's only 1 guy.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Dan Savage is pondscum. His career highlights include bullying Christian teens in a captive forum at a public school, Google-bombing Rick Santorum and trying to spread the flu to Gary Bauer's campaign workers. For those who have forgotten that last one, here it is again, in his own words:

Viciously irresponsible and just plain vile.
    Licking bathroom door knobs, how gross. That is a very good way to get a serious bacterial infection.

So they let a campaign worker be all alone in the office? Did he have keys to the place? Sounds like a liberal lie. Of course, Dan Savage is still a whack job no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Nova will ignore it, because it undermines the narrative of oppression of gays. That Savage is a bully who is willing to infect people with the flu, or Google bomb someone with a vile and disgusting definition for the crime of disagreement with his radical agenda is a fact that Nova will never address.
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    Licking bathroom door knobs, how gross. That is a very good way to get a serious bacterial infection.

So they let a campaign worker be all alone in the office? Did he have keys to the place? Sounds like a liberal lie. Of course, Dan Savage is still a whack job no matter what.
    According to the article, he lagged behind when the others went to a campaign event. If he's lying, then he's a sick fantasist. If he's telling the truth, then he's a sick, cowardly bully. Either way, he is still a member in good standing of the leadership of the gay community.

Sic hacer pace, para bellum.
    Sent from my android.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    That's right. One asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    That's right. One asshole.
    Leave it to Bridget to come in and defend the media darling of the left who preaches anti bullying and turns around the next minute and bullies everyone and says some of the most vile and disgusting things.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Leave it to Bridget to come in and defend the media darling of the left who preaches anti bullying and turns around the next minute and bullies everyone and says some of the most vile and disgusting things.

She called him an asshole. Last time I checked, that was still an insult, not a defense.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    She called him an asshole. Last time I checked, that was still an insult, not a defense.
    No noonie...bless your heart...that's not all she did and you know it.

She's being a typical Libtard and using the lone wolf defense for this vile piece of shit that is a hero to the left in reality.

You sure wouldn't be saying or defending the "Just one Guy" BS if some Conservative had said "I hope that fag Dan Savage gets AIDS and dies a painful death.". You'd be condemn all of us.