1. #1 AP Exclusive: IRS knew tea party targeted in 2011 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    May the FORCE be with you!

It's getting to the point where not even the media can cover for them and maintain what little credibility they have left.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

I'm just not surprised anymore when yet another story comes up showing just how corrupt this administration has been from day one.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    I'm just not surprised anymore when yet another story comes up showing just how corrupt this administration has been from day one.
    That makes two of us. What surprises me these days is when the media has that rare moment of accidental journalism and actually covers the story.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

The MSM's reaction to the IRS focusing on conservative/tea party organizations:

MSM reaction if the IRS had focused on liberal organizations during the Bush years:

The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post

I am surprised the AP is actually reporting this. What gives?

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Why do Democratics hate Americans that love America?
    Be Not Afraid.

You would think after this AP story the media would have had enough of carrying the magic negros water or can it be beaten wife syndrome they are suffering from?
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

I think we can safely say we now know how Harry Reid knew about Mitt Romney’s finances and whether he was paying his taxes or not. And how Stephanie Cutter knew he had off shore accounts in the Cayman Islands.

Not to mention how Austan Goolsbee was able to release private supposedly "not for the public" tax info on the Koch Brothers.

And why Frank VanderSloot, Co-Chair of Romney’s national campaign was audited by not only the IRS but the Labor Department as well.

Also just as an aside, if I were a 1st Sergeant and two of my platoon sergeants were involved in shady activity and I tried to claim “I don’t have any control over what they’re doing”…like someone has been doing lately with people that work for him…I’d be fired on the spot.