Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Benghazi - the beg. of the end of a Presidency? 

Benghazi Blues

No matter what happens with Darrell Issa’s congressional committee meetings this week, we are witnessing the beginning of the end of the Obama administration, and the cause is Benghazi. It’s impossible to underestimate the blowback that has been gathering steam for the past seven months, now about to erupt with full force. Few reputations will emerge unscathed, Obama’s presidency will be crippled, Hillary Clinton‘s 2016 candidacy will be destroyed — and perhaps some new heroes will be born. >>>

>>> it’s been more than seven months since Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other brave Americans were killed — and yet there’s been no justice, nor even vengeance, in the matter.

Nor much exposure: We know little more today than we did in the immediate aftermath of the fiasco.

That’s because, right from the jump, the administration has been lying through its teeth about what happened on the night of Sept. 11, 2012 — the eleventh anniversary of 9/11, as it happens. It transparently lied about the Mohammad video, threw the scapegoated filmmaker in jail (where, last time I looked, he still is), and convened a bogus “accountability” board to whitewash the whole damn thing so as not to disrupt the precious Narrative that Osama was dead and al-Qaeda was on the run.

It was all a lie, of course, and some of us knew it at the time. >>>

From the moment Obama learned of the attack on the Benghazi compound — learned in part from Ambassador Stevens’ frantic phone calls to Washington, begging for help — what did he do? He went to bed early and flew off to Las Vegas in the morning for a campaign appearance; >>>

MORE@PJMedia

Is Hillary about to find out what difference it makes?

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

It would be nice if this brought the communist bastard down, but I have become so pessimistic I don't think there is a chance in hell of it happening.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

The Empty Suit could be caught red handed with a dead hooker in the Lincoln bedroom, bloody knife in hand, and the Media would cover for him by feeding the low info voters their usual lines of BS....hell, knowing how this admin works, they'd probably try to blame it on the Bush administration.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    It would be nice if this brought the communist bastard down, but I have become so pessimistic I don't think there is a chance in hell of it happening.
    I even doubt if this puts a crimp into Shrillary's run for the white house
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Shame of a Nation

The cracks (in the dike) are starting to appear.

Nothing will come of this. It didn't stop his re-election, it won't lead to impeachment.

Perhaps all this is just a plan to derail the Hillary campaign efforts to clear the way for the Mooch?

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    Perhaps all this is just a plan to derail the Hillary campaign efforts to clear the way for the Mooch?
    No, Hillary will spin this as something that she tried to prevent, and anyone who says otherwise will be accused of raising a horrible, traumatic event from her distant past.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

One of the whistle-blowers was on Fox News this weekend and he said it was Hillary, not Obama. At least that is how I read it to be anyhow. What a waste of time ..

More info: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...nghazi-attack/

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Lipstick on a Pig - What difference does it make?