Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    I REALLY like Allen West!!!Allen West

House Oversight Committee on Benghazi hearing today, and yes, it does make a difference. The difference is, have certain individuals become so focused on winning political offices that they will lie, deceive, and mislead the American people? Are we so willing to sacrifice the lives of four Americans just so we can have a president we like and set up a presidential run for someone we feel is entitled? Losing an Ambassador cannot be the new normal. Abandoning two former US Navy SEALS engaged in mortal combat is reprehensible. Warning to the MSM, if you maintain your normal political bias in this case you will never be forgiven. Furthermore, you will have surrendered your journalistic integrity, assuming it ever existed. President Richard M. Nixon resigned over breaking and entering. The trail of deceit in the Benghazi incident leads back to the White House. Video, what damn video? President Obama, I recommend you search your soul for honesty because no silver-tongued teleprompter speech is acceptable. Salvage your honor, what little there is, or face the eventual wrath of the American people: yes, impeachment.

Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    It would be nice if this brought the communist bastard down, but I have become so pessimistic I don't think there is a chance in hell of it happening.
    I agree and today will be telling.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Operation Smear Benghazi Whistleblowers

It's on. As the White House grapples with a growing backlash over its Libya lies and lapses, President Obama's apologists are gearing up for battle. Put on your hip-waders. Grab those tar buckets. Get ready for Operation Smear Benghazi Whistleblowers.

Capitol Hill hearings this Wednesday on the deadly 9/11 consulate attack by jihadists will feature three compelling witnesses, all State Department veterans >>>

Nordstrom first testified last fall about how State Department brass spurned his requests for increased security at the compound. >>>

According to the House Oversight Committee, Hicks reportedly will refute Team Obama's claims that nobody was told to stand down and that all military resources available were used in the rescue efforts. As Special Forces prepared to fly from Tripoli to Benghazi to save lives during the attacks, Hicks says the team received a phone call from the U.S. Special Operations Command Africa telling them "you can't go" and that the decision was "purely political."

The State Department press office already has accused Victoria Toensing, attorney for one of the Benghazi whistleblowers, of "lying" about administration pressure on her clients. Left-wing operatives funded by billionaire George Soros have taken to Twitter to mock reports of fear and intimidation among the new witnesses. White House press secretary Jay Carney continues to sing "Long, Long Ago" and deny all wrongdoing. >>>

ATF insiders who testified before Congress about Obama's Fast and Furious gun-running nightmare faced systemic retaliation and harassment -- both from government supervisors who openly declared witch hunts against them and from liberal media water-carriers.

More@RealClearPolitics

Zippy signed the Whistleblower Protection Enhancement Act in 2012. Funny how this regime is so upside down, backwards.

Look here... look HERE. No, NO, NOO... dont look at whats in the other hand ...
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

They were going nuts last with the meme of obama being impeached over this, and how this is a worse cover up than Watergate. I guess we will see here. The hearing are going to be on Fox News starting at 11:00 am today. I'm not sure if C-Span will have them also or not? I would think they will ..

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

C-Span 3 is streaming it at 11:30.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    They were going nuts last with the meme of obama being impeached over this, and how this is a worse cover up than Watergate. I guess we will see here. The hearing are going to be on Fox News starting at 11:00 am today. I'm not sure if C-Span will have them also or not? I would think they will ..

I don't think it's comparable with Watergate, the coverup of it dragged on for years.

I would compare it more to the Iran/Contra scandal, maybe not in the particulars, but in the end result (no impeachment, a few underlings charged with crimes). Like Iran Contra, the President's supporters will call this a partisan witch hunt, and his enemies will accuse him of Treason. And the vast majority of Americans will not care at all about what happens as long as they have reality television shows to numb their brains, although in the 80s, Americans were dulling their minds with great cop shows and not so great sitcoms (Cheers was the best of the bunch).

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Live streaming

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/SConsulat
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I don't think it's comparable with Watergate, the coverup of it dragged on for years.
    The only thing that "dragged on for years" was the court fight for Noxon's Oval Office tapes. And in reality from the time of the break in until he was forced to hand over the tapes was only 26 months.

The crew responsible for breaking in were investigated and tried in about 12 months time.

That's just 5 months short of where we are now.

I would compare it more to the Iran/Contra scandal,
    Of course you do. Because ONLY Republicans ever get involved in scandalous dealings.

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Thank you. I am watching it on Fox News.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Of course you do. *Because ONLY Republicans ever get involved in scandalous dealings.

Of course. A liberal can never see their own faults, but blame whatever they do on the Republicans. It has always been that way and it will always be that way. They claim all this happens from the right, but facts have proven over and over again that it happens from the left. Just like they did with the history of their party, they push it all on to the shoulders of the right.

I like Rep Darrell Issa. He is a great man.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    The only thing that "dragged on for years" was the court fight for Noxon's Oval Office tapes. And in reality from the time of the break in until he was forced to hand over the tapes was only 26 months.

The crew responsible for breaking in were investigated and tried in about 12 months time.

That's just 5 months short of where we are now.

Of course you do. Because ONLY Republicans ever get involved in scandalous dealings.

So, you are actually admitting that Iran Contra was a scandal?