Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Then it came out that Hannity helped pay her way. Apparently the gov't told her that she wasn't "immediate family". She's the mother and not immediate family. They let her son die without any support and those blankety blank no goods would have made her pay her own way to attend the ceremonies.

They can't sink any lower. If there is a God in heaven, I pray that somehow there are more people with consciences who will stand up and prove that there are some good people left.
    Amen.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I don't think enough people shive a git. It's just not engaging and they are all wrapped up in Boston bombers and the women in Ohio.
    That's because the media is purposely steering viewers away from this. They're giving the low information types something else shiny to look at in hopes that no one notices the colossal failures and willful ignorance this Administration showed to it's own people when they came under attack in a foreign land.

If the MSM devoted as much time to this as they did to Marco Rubio pausing to take a sip of water during a rebuttal address ...America as a whole would be outraged.

And this isn't the only story right now they are purposely ignoring because it makes their side look bad.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    A lot of this just boils down to the press just loving this POS POTUS and ignoring anything negative.

If someone does by chance challenge him they are immediately called a Racist and shut down.
    oBAMA must be laughing his fucking ass off at the stupidity of the America voter.

There was an episode of Family Guy on last night that I caught the end of. oBAMA came
    to the kids school and he was dressed as a Rock Star with the kiddies swooning
    in the isle. That's him to a tee.
    May the FORCE be with you!

The way things are developing it makes me wonder ...

Will the press HAVE to throw the marxist under the bus, to salvage the Hildebeasts run for President?

And now it seems 0dummy is throwing the IRS under the bus, to deflect from Benghazi-gate.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post

Will the press HAVE to throw the marxist under the bus, to salvage the Hildebeasts run for President?

And now it seems 0dummy is throwing the IRS under the bus, to deflect from Benghazi-gate.
    Do you honestly believe this will hurt either of them? I am not seeing any of them being hurt oh a minor functionary might be thrown under the bus but the shrillary and the magic negro will come out of this ok.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Do you honestly believe this will hurt either of them? I am not seeing any of them being hurt oh a minor functionary might be thrown under the bus but the shrillary and the magic negro will come out of this ok.
    It won't because in the end, the left sees the Democrats as Santa Clause and they know the Dems will always give them more and that is all it takes to look the other way at their transgressions.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post

They won't throw Obama under the bus while he is President. But when election time comes around and Hillary is running, they will throw Obama under the bus to make Hillary out to be the innocent one. It is going to be a messy campaign in 2016. Both Hillary and Bill hate Obama with a passion, you will see it all come out when she is running for Pres.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    It won't because in the end, the left sees the Democrats as Santa Clause and they know the Dems will always give them more and that is all it takes to look the other way at their transgressions.
    its stuff like this (libya,the IRS scandal) that has more and more people thinking it will take another civil uprising to clear the trash out of the govt.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly