1. #1 Inhofe: Obama administration trying to ‘dry up’ ammo supply 
    Jeff Poor
    Media Reporter
    On Aaron Klein’s weekend show on New York City’s WABC radio, Oklahoma Republican Sen. James Inhofe accused the Obama administration of buying up ammunition at an unprecedented level to bypass the Second Amendment so gun-owners “can’t even buy ammunition because government is purchasing so much.”

“Let’s make sure that your audience out there is aware, Aaron, that our president, Obama, has been doing everything he could to stop the private ownership of guns in America,” Inhofe said. “You know that, everyone knows that. And yet he’s been voted down in a big way by a large majority. And so my feeling is that he’s doing this to buy up [ammunition] so that we can’t buy: Honest, law-abiding citizens here in the United States, like my son, can’t even buy ammunition because government is purchasing so much.”

Audio at link

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/06/in...#ixzz2SYPqQSCP
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

No worries.

Obama will put one of his Democrat cronies in charge of warehousing the ammo, and Democrats being what they are, it'll be discount ammo on Craigslist in very short order...
    We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other.
    In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.

~John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by ReinMan View Post
    No worries.

Obama will put one of his Democrat cronies in charge of warehousing the ammo, and Democrats being what they are, it'll be discount ammo on Craigslist in very short order...
    Yeah I think Eric holder rented a warehouse in mexico to store them!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

4. #4 DHS GRILLED over why they arnt using Simulators instead of Live ammo !!! 

I wonder if this gonna go anywhere or just another smack on a hand.. Also some blue states attacking the 2nd amendment through the liability insurance..