Results 1 to 10 of 20

Hybrid View

  1. #1 Dan Rather: Obama's Opponents 'Want to Cut His Heart Out and Throw Liver to the Dogs 
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,670
    DAN RATHER: All of these things we’ve said about what the president could do, should do, might have, could have, but the central thing to keep in mind is his opponents - you talk about taking them out to dinner, making nice with them - these people politically want to cut his heart out and throw his liver to the dogs. That does make it very, very difficult to come on nice to them.

    CHRIS MATTHEWS, HOST: Yeah, it causes indigestion over dinner don’t you think?

    KATTY KAY, BBC: Is that what they do in Texas Dan?

    MATTHEWS: By the way, I’m with you Dan because I don’t know how much, I do think he doesn't enjoy the company of his fellow politicians. Excuse me, Mr. President, you’re one of them.

    Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...#ixzz2SYbLzFdd
    I am unclear as to what should be done with the heart?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,166
    They are all under assumption that what the magic negro is doing is good while what his opponents are doing is bad, IMHO its the other way around.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    They are all under assumption that what the magic negro is doing is good while what his opponents are doing is bad, IMHO its the other way around.
    In the meantime we got rid of the liver but we are still standing here with this heart, what should we do with it?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    In the meantime we got rid of the liver but we are still standing here with this heart, what should we do with it?
    I am being quiet, I don't want a visit by the SS :D
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Resident Grandpa marv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Shell Knob, MO
    Posts
    3,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    In the meantime we got rid of the liver but we are still standing here with this heart, what should we do with it?
    We sent our pups out to look for it 'cause they wouldn't eat his liver, but they couldn't find it. Where did you find it?

    http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

    Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

    THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,670
    Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    We sent our pups out to look for it 'cause they wouldn't eat his liver, but they couldn't find it. Where did you find it?
    I think Rather made it all up because Obama doesn't have a heart.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    7,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I think Rather made it all up because Obama doesn't have a heart.
    Well at least we're not racist anymore.... just butchers
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I think Rather made it all up because Obama doesn't have a heart.
    Like the tin man and the straw man and the lion! No heart, brain or courage!!!

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •