Thread: Cops: Woman's Testicle Clawing Left Boyfriend "Bleeding From His Genital Area"

1. #1 Cops: Woman's Testicle Clawing Left Boyfriend "Bleeding From His Genital Area" 
    During a domestic dispute early yesterday, a South Carolina woman allegedly clawed the testicles of her naked and drunken live-in boyfriend, who was left “bleeding from his genital area,” police report.

The confrontation between Nicholas Bailey, 31, and Sabrina Morton, 26, began after Bailey returned to the couple’s Spartanburg home intoxicated. The pair tussled when “Bailey went and laid down in the shower,” according to a Spartanburg County Sheriff’s Office report.

Morton told officers that mutual pushing and shoving resulted in a chunk of hair being pulled from her head by Bailey. “In return she grabbed Mr. Bailey by the testicles causing laceration and bleeding,” cops noted.
    Read More>http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...assault-768432

It sounds to me like she had a ball!
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

The picture of the two people doesn't surprise me. lol
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    During a domestic dispute early yesterday, a South Carolina woman allegedly clawed the testicles of her naked and drunken live-in boyfriend, who was left “bleeding from his genital area,” police report.

The confrontation between Nicholas Bailey, 31, and Sabrina Morton, 26, began after Bailey returned to the couple’s Spartanburg home intoxicated. The pair tussled when “Bailey went and laid down in the shower,” according to a Spartanburg County Sheriff’s Office report.

Morton told officers that mutual pushing and shoving resulted in a chunk of hair being pulled from her head by Bailey. “In return she grabbed Mr. Bailey by the testicles causing laceration and bleeding,” cops noted.
    Read More>http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...assault-768432

It sounds to me like she had a ball!
    She was feeling a bit testy because he was sacked out, so she went nuts.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    The picture of the two people doesn't surprise me. lol
    Funny how you can peg what the perps look like based on the crime. Something like this has crazy white people all over it.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Funny how you can peg what the perps look like based on the crime. Something like this has crazy white people all over it.
    Well i didn't say anything till i saw the picture but it didnt shock me, you don't see to many black and or asian women do this kind of thing lol
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly