Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 A Dream Revered - This a video we made for the Operation Paul Revere movie contest... 
    Last edited by eclipp; 05-09-2013 at 09:13 AM.

Oh goody...a lunatic from the Alex Jones Infowars asylum has escaped.

Seriously n00b take this to a Ron Paul forum or some Art Bell fan site that actually likes paranoid delusions.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

txradioguy... I bet you haven't even watched the movie ... based on your comment... You just denounced something just because the contest is associated with someone who you happened to not like.. lol...

I got about as far as the Federal Reserve conspiracies. I think that it's safe to say that there's tinfoil under the tri-corner hat.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I got about as far as the Federal Reserve conspiracies. I think that it's safe to say that there's tinfoil under the tri-corner hat.
    More like a thick layer of sheeeeeet metal!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

More like a corruption or "conspiracy" if your goal is just to discredit something. Greenspan him self sad it few weeks ago that the country did well without the central bank. If you are a true conservative you should be for a small government. Central banks are the main cause of big government. There is nothing "conspiratorial" about it that is out there any mainstream economist will tel you. Open your mind a little bit and watch the movie all the way. I like to hear real arguments and critics. Calling name that's just narrow minded ignorance..

Quote Originally Posted by eclipp View Post
    More like a corruption or "conspiracy" if your goal is just to discredit something. Greenspan him self sad it few weeks ago that the country did well without the central bank. If you are a true conservative you should be for a small government. Central banks are the main cause of big government. There is nothing "conspiratorial" about it that is out there any mainstream economist will tel you. Open your mind a little bit and watch the movie all the way. I like to hear real arguments and critics. Calling name that's just narrow minded ignorance..
    You guys don't know where the conspiracy begins and when it ends. Your world Trade center theories completely destroy any credibility you have and relegate your theories to the trash heap, a trash heap I do not care to sort through!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

What do you mean "you guys"? Not sure what you are talking about... The movie has nothing to do with 911. The movie purely talks about the auto jobs went to China, the out of control big government bureaucracy, war and the 2nd Amendment.

What do you mean "you guys"? Not sure what you are talking about... The movie has nothing to do with 911. The movie purely talks about the auto jobs went to China, the out of control big government bureaucracy, war and the 2nd Amendment.
    Don't play stupid, it doesn't play well with me.
    The Alex Jones crowd, anything from him is met with skepticism because of his 911 crap.

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.