Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 53
  1. #21  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I'm not impressed of what languages you speak. If you're going to come to an English speaking web site, have the language and grammar in check. But, when someone feels the need to post their resume, I'm guessing you're just another liberal mole here. You post a video you said was in a contest(hence the spam accusation), and an Alex Jones type conspiracy theory video at that, and then get an attitude when no one here buys into that crap. If these are your views then do you however you can go peddle that crazy somewhere else. We're all stocked up here.
    I am far from the current version of Liberals. The founders of this country were actually Liberals (Classical Liberals). The Liberals back then were actually closer to the current Conservative and Libertarian values. As I sad video is not about a conspiracy theories you just declared it. because you declare something it doesn't mean it's true.. The grammar nazis stuff just another tool of ridiculing. Any persone with a little brain looks over that. I hope you open your mind one day from the hate you carry. Just waving the flag means nothing you have to understand what stands behind that flag and why this country was a success.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,271
    Quote Originally Posted by eclipp View Post
    I am far from the current version of Liberals. The founders of this country were actually Liberals (Classical Liberals). The Liberals back then were actually closer to the current Conservative and Libertarian values. As I sad video is not about a conspiracy theories you just declared it. because you declare something it doesn't mean it's true.. The grammar nazis stuff just another tool of ridiculing. Any persone with a little brain looks over that. I hope you open your mind one day from the hate you carry. Just waving the flag means nothing you have to understand what stands behind that flag and why this country was a success.
    Post in some other threads, let's see what you've got.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,139
    Quote Originally Posted by eclipp View Post
    I am far from the current version of Liberals. The founders of this country were actually Liberals (Classical Liberals). The Liberals back then were actually closer to the current Conservative and Libertarian values. As I sad video is not about a conspiracy theories you just declared it. because you declare something it doesn't mean it's true.. The grammar nazis stuff just another tool of ridiculing. Any persone with a little brain looks over that. I hope you open your mind one day from the hate you carry. Just waving the flag means nothing you have to understand what stands behind that flag and why this country was a success.
    Quote Originally Posted by eclipp View Post

    This movie is done professionally about globalism, FED, economy and the 2nd Amendment.


    Any persone with a little brain looks over that.
    So says the person who can't spell person.

    As for the rest of your screed, you asked for it. Meet me in the Dome.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post



    So says the person who can't spell person.

    As for the rest of your screed, you asked for it. Meet me in the Dome.
    You know there are two types of national pride (nationalism). You can pick wich one you are..

    1st is the Collectivist version what is based on hate against other nations or groups of people who you disagree with. It's just primitive tribalism no different from Communism, National Fascism or other savage tribal wars. It comes out in the primitive part of the society, they bitternes from lack of intelectual power turns in to hate. They are easily manipulated in to wars and scared in to tyranny.

    The 2nd type is the pride of the achievements of your country, the products made in your country, the individuals who created freedom, prosperity and wealth in your country. People who belong to this group are the people who knows that conflict is not productive and individual liberties are the essence of a wealthy nation.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,139
    Here's how I know you're a liberal troll. As soon as there is someone who doesn't view the world the same as you, you immediately throw out the H word. There is no gray area with people like you. It's either "believe what I believe or you're a closed minded hater". This is you plain and simple. And, it's OK you're too chicken shit to meet up in the dome. Typical of little leftists like yourself.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,271
    I hate that!!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by eclipp View Post
    Odusseus ridiculing is not an argument. You did not argued anything whats in the movie other then the FED what is actually not a "conspiracy".
    As I said, we've done the argument thing with banking conspiracy cranks before, and it gets old fast. Ridicule is the shortcut for people who regurgitate rhat stuff, especially since they never last very long here.
    Quote Originally Posted by eclipp View Post
    Hey if you think this movie is a spam you go ahead and delete the post... There was not a single comment here yet what would actually give constructive argument, just a bunch of primitive tribalism and close-minded ridiculing so there is no point to being on here...
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Here's how I know you're a liberal troll. As soon as there is someone who doesn't view the world the same as you, you immediately throw out the H word. There is no gray area with people like you. It's either "believe what I believe or you're a closed minded hater". This is you plain and simple. And, it's OK you're too chicken shit to meet up in the dome. Typical of little leftists like yourself.
    He's probably not a leftist so much as a Paulestinian. I remember when I read my first Ayn Rand, and he's got all of the "more conservative than thou" talking points that are associated with libertarian newbies. I'd cut him some slack, but I'm getting too old for that kind of adolescent posturing.

    Sic hacer pace, para bellum.
    Sent from my android.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    As I said, we've done the argument thing with banking conspiracy cranks before, and it gets old fast. Ridicule is the shortcut for people who regurgitate rhat stuff, especially since they never last very long here.

    Don't let the door hit you on the way out.


    He's probably not a leftist so much as a Paulestinian. I remember when I read my first Ayn Rand, and he's got all of the "more conservative than thou" talking points that are associated with libertarian newbies. I'd cut him some slack, but I'm getting too old for that kind of adolescent posturing.

    Sic hacer pace, para bellum.
    Sent from my android.
    You guys are exactly the problem why the Republican party cannot win in the elections even against a guy like Obama with a track record of disaster. No, the ridiculing is only reason because you don't have the brain power and knowledge to defend your views.. You are exactly doing the same thing what the braindead "Liberal" socialist do when I am defending capitalism against them. When there is no tool to defend your views you are attacking the person instead of the issue backed up with science.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,271
    Quote Originally Posted by eclipp View Post
    You guys are exactly the problem why the Republican party cannot win in the elections even against a guy like Obama with a track record of disaster. No, the ridiculing is only reason because you don't have the brain power and knowledge to defend your views.. You are exactly doing the same thing what the braindead "Liberal" socialist do when I am defending capitalism against them. When there is no tool to defend your views you are attacking the person instead of the issue backed up with science.
    You could try picking a candidate that doesn't solicit funds from the KKK and other white supremacist groups and recognizes Iran as a threat.
    It helps to have a candidate with enough popularity to corral more than 5% of the popular vote also.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    Senior Member Zathras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    6,322
    Quote Originally Posted by eclipp View Post
    You guys are exactly the problem why the Republican party cannot win in the elections even against a guy like Obama with a track record of disaster. No, the ridiculing is only reason because you don't have the brain power and knowledge to defend your views.. You are exactly doing the same thing what the braindead "Liberal" socialist do when I am defending capitalism against them. When there is no tool to defend your views you are attacking the person instead of the issue backed up with science.
    Wow, you are a legend in your own mind....much like every other Paulestinian that has come here to extol the so called virtues of their candidate. You say that we're the ones responsible for why the GOP can't win elections? Well I didn't realize we had that much power on who the elites in the party select for the candidate. Well DUmbass, here in California, I don't have any say whatsoever on who the GOP candidate is and, for anyone to say otherwise, only proves the person declaring this doesn't have a fucking clue as how the real world works when it comes to elections. This is the reason, when you Paulestinians do your Don Quixote imitation every election cycle, votes get taken away from the GOP candidate and enabling the Democrat candidate to win.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •