Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by eclipp View Post
    More like a corruption or "conspiracy" if your goal is just to discredit something. Greenspan him self sad it few weeks ago that the country did well without the central bank. If you are a true conservative you should be for a small government. Central banks are the main cause of big government. There is nothing "conspiratorial" about it that is out there any mainstream economist will tel you. Open your mind a little bit and watch the movie all the way. I like to hear real arguments and critics. Calling name that's just narrow minded ignorance..
    We've done the real arguments and criticism, but it never penetrates the paranoid delusions. Now, if you have anything intelligent to say, feel free to post, but I'm telling you now that you have a very short leash here.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Now that is a funny picture, very creative post..LOL... But sorry to tell you that questioning your government is as American as the Apple-pie. I am not necessarily a conspiracy theorist, but I do defend their rights to question stuff. It's better be a tin foiled heat than a sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    We've done the real arguments and criticism, but it never penetrates the paranoid delusions. Now, if you have anything intelligent to say, feel free to post, but I'm telling you now that you have a very short leash here.
    Odusseus ridiculing is not an argument. You did not argued anything whats in the movie other then the FED what is actually not a "conspiracy".

txradioguy... I bet you haven't even watched the movie ... based on your comment... You just denounced something just because the contest is associated with someone who you happened to not like.. lol...
    Wow, really? You come here, spam this site, and this is your attitude? You're stay here will be short lived.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Odusseus ridiculing is not an argument. You did not argued anything whats in the movie other then the FED what is actually not a "conspiracy".
    Believe me, guy. Don't poke the Colonel with a stick unless you want to get your ass handed to you because based on your grammar, you don't seem like you're too intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Wow, really? You come here, spam this site, and this is your attitude? You're stay here will be short lived.
    Hey if you think this movie is a spam you go ahead and delete the post... There was not a single comment here yet what would actually give constructive argument, just a bunch of primitive tribalism and close-minded ridiculing so there is no point to being on here...

Hey if you think this movie is a spam you go ahead and delete the post... There was not a single comment here yet what would actually give constructive argument, just a bunch of primitive tribalism and close-minded ridiculing so there is no point to being on here...
    Sorry,Alex Jones is only welcome on Coast to Coast AM and not even so much there anymore.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Sorry,Alex Jones is only welcome on Coast to Coast AM and not even so much there anymore.
    The movie is not made by Alex Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Believe me, guy. Don't poke the Colonel with a stick unless you want to get your ass handed to you because based on your grammar, you don't seem like you're too intelligent.
    Why how many languages you speak? I speak Hungarian, English, Czech, Slovak and some Spanish. Sorry that my English was my second language and I my grammar is not perfect..

I'm not impressed of what languages you speak. If you're going to come to an English speaking web site, have the language and grammar in check. But, when someone feels the need to post their resume, I'm guessing you're just another liberal mole here. You post a video you said was in a contest(hence the spam accusation), and an Alex Jones type conspiracy theory video at that, and then get an attitude when no one here buys into that crap. If these are your views then do you however you can go peddle that crazy somewhere else. We're all stocked up here.