Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I think Obama's behind this entire thing, even from Jodi Arias's crime and trial.

Okay, on a serious note, I have to admit something after all of these years (especially after the lack of coverage for Kermit and some other things). Most of the media really is liberal. That doesn't mean I don't agree with liberal ideas, but what's supposed to be interesting about media is getting it from all angles, and I just don't see enough of that.

Journalism is dead. There are no more 'True' journalist. They are all nothing but opinionist picking and choosing news stories based on whatever agenda they are trying to shove down our throats. I think this is the reason a Newspaper Reporter was rated as the worst job in America for 2012. Too many of them are uncaring and subjective to whatever goes in line with their ideology and point of view.

As for news stations? The MSM is nothing but a Left Wing Propaganda PR Regime for the Democratic Party. The worse one is MSNBC. They are in no way shape or form a news station.
    Last edited by LukeEDay; 05-11-2013 at 01:33 PM.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....