Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Thirty of 31 terrorists on FBI’s most wanted list are Muslim 
    Thirty of 31 terrorists on FBI’s most wanted list are Muslim

May 2, 2013 by Michael Dorstewitz 14 Comments

Thirty out of 31 of the FBI’s most wanted terrorists are not Vietnam or Iraq War veterans. They’re not Christian fundamentalists, nor are they NRA gun nuts. Those 30 are in actuality Muslims, waging their own particular war of terror against the American way of life.

Topping the list is Abd Al Aziz Awda who was indicted on 53 counts in a federal court in Tampa stemming from racketeering activities such as bombings, murders, extortions, and money laundering. Like all on the FBI’s list, he should be considered armed and dangerous.

Also included is Hakimullah Mehsud, wanted for his alleged involvement in the Dec. 30, 2009 bombing of a U.S. military installation in Afghanistan.

There are 29 other terrorists on the FBI’s list, 28 of whom are Islamic extremists bent on waging jihad against the United States. President Obama appears oblivious to this, however.

Americans knew which way the wind was blowing in the earliest days of the Obama administration. There was no more “War on Terror.” It was now an overseas contingency operation, whatever that means, and this fact alone should tell us all we have a president looking at the world through rose-colored glasses lacking a firm grip on reality.

What’s worse, he could not, and cannot to this day use the terms “Islamic” or “Muslim” to describe the words, “terrorist” or “extremist.”

Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano was a quick study and picked up on this theme and ran with it.

In April of 2009, she distributed a document warning law enforcement agencies to be especially wary of “rightwing extremist activity” supplemented by disgruntled war veterans, according to The Washington Times.

“It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single-issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration,” the warning said.

Also on her list were those Bible-thumping Christian fundamentalists.

Political correctness is, in and of itself, problematic. When one is prevented from accurately describing thoughts, ideas and events out of fear of hurting someone else’s feelings — either real or imaginary — brings the free exchange of information to a standstill. When one carries political correctness to an extreme where reality is distorted, if not wholly discounted, society is in real trouble.

And what about that single terrorist on the FBI list who is not Muslim. Is he a returning war vet, Christian fundamentalist or “end of the world” survivalist? He’s none of the above.

His name is Daniel A. San Diego, and he’s an extreme “green weenie” environmental terrorist. That’s right — he’s an Al Gore acolyte.

Read the FBI’s list of its most wanted terrorists. http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_ter...-group-listing

--Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Just for the fun of it, I've posted them here. I suspect that Chesimard is not a Muslim, but she's had so many identity changes that it's hard to tell. Regardless, 29 out of 31 are definitely Muslims, one is a black supremacist and the other one, Daniel Andreas San Diego, is an environmental whack job who can't tell the difference between al Qaeda and Al Gore.

Not a Tea Partyer in the bunch.

Most Wanted Terrorists

The alleged terrorists on this list have been indicted by sitting Federal Grand Juries in various jurisdictions in the United States for the crimes reflected on their wanted posters. Evidence was gathered and presented to the Grand Juries, which led to their being charged. The indictments currently listed on the posters allow them to be arrested and brought to justice. Future indictments may be handed down as various investigations proceed in connection to other terrorist incidents, for example, the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001.The Rewards for Justice program, administered by the United States Department of State's Bureau of Diplomatic Security, offers rewards for information leading to the arrest of many of these terrorists.It is also important to note that these individuals will remain wanted in connection with their alleged crimes until such time as the charges are dropped or when credible physical evidence is obtained, which proves with 100% accuracy, that they are deceased.

--Odysseus

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

What an amazing coincidence, it is just like the coincidence where Christians and Jews start all the hospitals.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Chesimard is a known cop killer as she and her band of thugs shot and killed Trooper Werner Foerster. She was broken out of prison and is now in Cuba. Maxine Waters and the rest of the congressional black caucus wrote a nice letter to Castro asking him not to extradite Chesimard back to the US. This alone proves that to blacks, color rules over anything else. To them, since they were slaves, they should be allowed to commit any crime they want without fear of prosecution. So to Waters, Chesimard's ex-slave status should have acquitted her of the murder charges.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I was just as shocked as...no one else on the planet. Oy.

Let me think of an equivalence. Don't want to let the muzzie apologists of the world not have something.

Let's see...today some Christian suggested that babies shouldn't be murdered in the eighth month. There, that's the same.
    Be Not Afraid.

And yet we're told all the time when something like Boston happens we're not supposed to "jump to conclusions".

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    And yet we're told all the time when something like Boston happens we're not supposed to "jump to conclusions".

That's because to the left, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck, it must be a tiger. However, to be more specific, to the left, if it looks like Islamic terrorism, acts like Islamic terrorism, and is Islamic terrorism, it must be the Tea Party.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Chesimard is a known cop killer as she and her band of thugs shot and killed Trooper Werner Foerster. She was broken out of prison and is now in Cuba. Maxine Waters and the rest of the congressional black caucus wrote a nice letter to Castro asking him not to extradite Chesimard back to the US. This alone proves that to blacks, color rules over anything else. To them, since they were slaves, they should be allowed to commit any crime they want without fear of prosecution. So to Waters, Chesimard's ex-slave status should have acquitted her of the murder charges.
    I mentioned Chesimard only because I questioned her Muslim bonafides. I knew her history and have no doubt that she belongs on the list of the FBI's most wanted, but the inclusion of her as a Muslim is the kind of thing that liberals will seize upon in order to claim that since there is one error, the entire premise must be false. Regarding the Black Congressional Caucus, they are Democrats first, who use raise to advance the left's agenda. Politics trumps race (note that they do not permit Republicans to join, and do whatever they can to exclude them, even if they meet the racial test). Their support for Chesimard is the result of radical racial politics that define race as the critical personal characteristic and pigeonholes them into subservient constituencies. This is the source of the power of leftist racial arsonists. If Chesimard were white, they'd still oppose her extradition, they just wouldn't be able to play the race card.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I was just as shocked as...no one else on the planet. Oy.

Let me think of an equivalence. Don't want to let the muzzie apologists of the world not have something.

Let's see...today some Christian suggested that babies shouldn't be murdered in the eighth month. There, that's the same.
    Not equivalent. If they were advocating the murder of babies via explosives, that would be the same.
    --Odysseus

I am glad to see that they have Muslims on there. I am also surprised that Obama hasn't tried to have them removed and replaced with Christians.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    That list of scum wouldm't last a minute if posted on DUmmieLand.
    May the FORCE be with you!