1. #1 Colbert: Sanford’s Win ‘Scares Me To My Core’ 
    CHARLOTTE (CBS Charlotte) – Angry about his sister’s congressional election loss to Mark Sanford, Stephen Colbert did the logical thing – and declared Sanford his new sister.

Supporting his sister following her defeat for one of South Carolina’s congressional seats, Colbert, host of “The Colbert Report,” took jabs at CNN, almost denounced his love for the state of South Carolina, and wondered aloud, comically, whether the lies leveled against his sister were a common part of political campaigns.

“This scares me to my core. I’m shaken. This was the first political campaign where I knew and cared about the candidate before they got into politics. I saw first-hand how her opponents smeared her with outrageous accusations I knew to be untrue,” he said on his show Wednesday night. “And that’s made me wonder if other campaigns have done this as well.”

He also went as far as to welcome Sanford, the state’s former governor who resigned after lying about seeing his Argentinian mistress, to the Colbert family on Wednesday.
    Mo>http://charlotte.cbslocal.com/2013/0...me-to-my-core/

How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

I like Colbert. He hits them all. He is funnier than John Stewart, I think.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    I like Colbert. He hits them all. He is funnier than John Stewart, I think.
    I agree. I like Colbert because he's ultra hyper.