Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Lesbian Parents Put Their Eight-Year-Old Boy Through a Sex Change 
    http://victorygirlsblog.com/?p=11089

Most rational human beings understand that a young child does not have the wisdom and maturity needed to make decisions that will affect them for the rest of their life. After all, a kid can barely make up their mind on what their favorite color is, or what movie they like best, let alone huge life choices. So it is the job of a parent to help guide the child, and make big decisions for them. After all, would a parent let their child choose what new job Mommy or Daddy will take? What city theyíre going to move to? Which school to attend? Of course not. Parents are expected to intervene and lay down the law.

A notable exception is the rare parent who will allow their children to go through a sex change as young as eight. Because, hey, an eight-year-old is totally mature enough to know that they want to change their gender for the rest of their life, right? They might change their mind every other day on literally everything else, but oh no ó theyíre sure about this.

With that, read on about a California boy whose lesbian parents decided to let him begin a sex change at the young age of eight.

The lesbian parents of an 11-year-old boy who is undergoing the process of becoming a girl last night defended the decision, claiming it was better for a child to have a sex change when young.

Thomas Lobel, who now calls himself Tammy, is undergoing controversial hormone blocking treatment in Berkeley, California to stop him going through puberty as a boy.

The mothers say that one of the first things Thomas told them when he learned sign language aged three Ė because of a speech impediment Ė was, ĎI am a girlí.

At age seven, after threatening genital mutilation on himself, psychiatrists diagnosed Thomas with gender identity disorder. By the age of eight, he began transitioning.

It couldnít possibly be because heís being raised by two women, could it?

The entire reason they claim their child wanted to be a girl was because, well, he said so. So what about a child who wants to be a car? Or a bird? Or a dinosaur? I mean, hey, thatís who they were meant to be, right? So why not fulfill their delusions so they can be happy? Nevermind that an elementary schooler is going to undergo a huge life-changing decision. Itís what they say they want, and a parent couldnít possibly say no, right?

It really makes you wonder what would have happened to little girls raised twenty, thirty, or forty years ago who hated dresses, wore their hair short, and loved playing sports. They were called tomboys then, but today, how many of them would be put through a sex change because clearly, they wanted to be a boy?

Whatís truly sad is that this is in no way an anomaly or unusual. It is apparently nothing at all for parents to decide to rob their children of a normal childhood, simply because their child wants something, and the parent doesnít want to say no. They want their child to always be happy, and if pretending to be the opposite sex makes them feel good, then by golly, thatís what needs to happen. But what kind of childhood can this little boy possibly have? He can dress up like a girl, but the fact remains that he isnít one.

As John Hawkins has said, you can sew yourself into a cow suit and glue horns on your head, but it doesnít make you a cow.

Regardless of whether or not a sex change actually changes your gender (hereís a hint: it doesnít), if an adult wants to choose to mutilate their genitals and live their life as a member of the opposite sex, then whatever. Go for it. Youíre an adult, itís your decision, I may not agree or understand, but itís your life and your body. The difference here, however, is that this is a child. A child cannot understand the potential long-term consequences of their actions. A child cannot consent to hormone therapy and understand the health risks they could be taking. A child cannot understand that they are choosing to give up any chance of a normal childhood and adolescence. A child cannot think long-term, they cannot understand consequences of their actions, and therefore cannot make such a huge, life-changing decision as getting a sex change.

This isnít just an example of poor parenting ó itís parents with an agenda to push, acting it out on their defenseless child who ends up being nothing more than a social experiment to their delusional parents.

2. #2 Vicarious Ball Bustig 
    Sick people.
    "Asakatsu Magatsu"

True victory is victory over oneself.

~ Morihei Ueshiba O-Sensei ~

Yep. Homosexuality isn't a mental disorder. Nova on to defend this in 3...2...1...
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

This will be so much fun for the dikes, build your own little lesbian, of course at the expense of the little boys life. Sometimes you have to break a few balls to make an ovulator.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Yep. Homosexuality isn't a mental disorder. Nova on to defend this in 3...2...1...
    Since I don't live and breath conservative underground, I have no idea if it was here or elsewhere that the last case of this was discussed. What I do recall is that no one blamed the situation on the parents of the child in question being heterosexuals, which they were.

Just to be clear on this, because you often completely ignore what is written or imagine what hasn't been written: I am on record opposing sex change operations and hormone therapy. If one considers oneself transgendered, I might not clinically agree with the diagnosis but I see the accommodation as harmless unless medical intervention is made. I oppose medical treatment of a healthy body. I oppose surgical mutilation of a healthy body.

But if Thomas wants to call himself Tammy and wear dresses, he'll either grow out of it or he won't.
    Last edited by Novaheart; 05-11-2013 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Since I don't live and breath conservative underground, I have no idea if it was here or elsewhere that the last case of this was discussed. What I do recall is that no one blamed the situation on the parents of the child in question being heterosexuals, which they were.

Just to be clear on this, because you often completely ignore what is written or imagine what hasn't been written: I am on record opposing sex change operations and hormone therapy. If one considers oneself transgendered, I might not clinically agree with the diagnosis but I see the accommodation as harmless unless medical intervention is made. I oppose medical treatment of a healthy body. I oppose surgical mutilation of a healthy body.

But if Thomas wants to call himself Tammy and wear dresses, he'll either grow out of it or he won't.
    But in this case he will not have a chance to grow out of it because he's being forced in to the change by a pair of abusive parents who should have their parental rights taken away from them for changing the sex of a minor in their charge. This is child abuse, pure and simple.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

This is one of the reasons I say a gay couple should not be allowed to adopt. That is totally sick.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    This is one of the reasons I say a gay couple should not be allowed to adopt. That is totally sick.
    SO you completely missed the part about the last article like this being about the child of heterosexual parents?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/18/us...anted=all&_r=0

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    SO you completely missed the part about the last article like this being about the child of heterosexual parents?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/18/us...anted=all&_r=0
    And the operative word is, "so?"
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    And the operative word is, "so?"
    So this is a function of parental idiocy not one of sexual orientation. I would have thought you would get that.