1. #1 Biometric Database of All Adult Americans Hidden in Immigration Reform 
    http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/201...form-dossiers/

Biometric Database of All Adult Americans Hidden in Immigration Reform

The immigration reform measure the Senate began debating yesterday would create a national biometric database of virtually every adult in the U.S., in what privacy groups fear could be the first step to a ubiquitous national identification system.

Buried in the more than 800 pages of the bipartisan legislation (.pdf) is language mandating the creation of the innocuously-named “photo tool,” a massive federal database administered by the Department of Homeland Security and containing names, ages, Social Security numbers and photographs of everyone in the country with a driver’s license or other state-issued photo ID.

Employers would be obliged to look up every new hire in the database to verify that they match their photo.

This piece of the Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act is aimed at curbing employment of undocumented immigrants. But privacy advocates fear the inevitable mission creep, ending with the proof of self being required at polling places, to rent a house, buy a gun, open a bank account, acquire credit, board a plane or even attend a sporting event or log on the internet. Think of it as a government version of Foursquare, with Big Brother cataloging every check-in.

“It starts to change the relationship between the citizen and state, you do have to get permission to do things,” said Chris Calabrese, a congressional lobbyist with the American Civil Liberties Union. “More fundamentally, it could be the start of keeping a record of all things.”

For now, the legislation allows the database to be used solely for employment purposes. But historically such limitations don’t last. The Social Security card, for example, was created to track your government retirement benefits. Now you need it to purchase health insurance.

“The Social Security number itself, it’s pretty ubiquitous in your life,” Calabrese said.

David Bier, an analyst with the Competitive Enterprise Institute, agrees with the ACLU’s fears.

“The most worrying aspect is that this creates a principle of permission basically to do certain activities and it can be used to restrict activities,” he said. “It’s like a national ID system without the card.”

For the moment, the debate in the Senate Judiciary Committee is focused on the parameters of legalization for unauthorized immigrants, a border fence and legal immigration in the future.

The committee is scheduled to resume debate on the package Tuesday.

Don't vorry zee tattoo vill be painless.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Are were going to have chips or upc codes?

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Are were going to have chips or upc codes?
    The UPC codes would fail because I have noticed when they get wrinkled they don't scan well and the product has be swiped several times to read, that would beat the hell out of old people.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

" And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

Yep, the Bible is nothing more than a bunch of allegorical stories.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Oh well just read Brad Thor's new book- "Black list", intense.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    The UPC codes would fail because I have noticed when they get wrinkled they don't scan well and the product has be swiped several times to read, that would beat the hell out of old people.

LOL. There are some scary-looking tattoos on some of the older people who swim at the pool.

I may be an adult hidden in immigration. But at least my great grandfather did it LEGALLY! The left's main issue is that support illegal immigration. I like Rubio's plan, they should pass it. it will keep people from wanting to come to this country. Of course you know the liberals won't go for it. Mostly because they care about illegal citizens than they do about legal citizens.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Is the use of the term "biometric" proper in this situation? There is no mention of microchipping people in the article, it seems more about the federal government accessing information that is already out there on state/city/municipal systems and creating a profile on every American at the federal level. Don't get me wrong-I'm not saying that it is not a violation of privacy for the federal government to do this, I'm just saying it's not the Mark of the Beast, either. At least yet.

Then again, if there ever is such a thing as the Mark of the Beast in my lifetime, it's good to know that the ACLU will be there to fight it, like they are fighting this issue.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    I may be an adult hidden in immigration. But at least my great grandfather did it LEGALLY! The left's main issue is that support illegal immigration. I like Rubio's plan, they should pass it. it will keep people from wanting to come to this country. Of course you know the liberals won't go for it. Mostly because they care about illegal citizens than they do about legal citizens.
    The far left's position is that America has no right to exist and therefore no right to have immigration laws/restrictions. They are unconcerned about the numbers. They are suicidal. It is their belief that America was founded by "illegal aliens" who "murdered the indigenous peoples" and that for us to maintain that we are a sovereign country is unsupportable.

Their philosophers are Howard Zinn and Noel Ignatiev, and a host of similar people who inexplicably despise the caucasian race, European culture in general, and America specifically.