Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 105
  1. #11  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,059
    Here's Crosby being the pussy that he is:

    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    12,584
    I'm very happy so far with the Wings. They seem to be hitting their winning streak at the right time. I did not expect them to be up 2-1 at this point against Chicago, who beat them all 4 times during the regular season.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member newshutr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Here's Crosby being the pussy that he is:

    He's a pussy because a teammate had his back??? Did you hear him yell for Adams for help??? You didn't play a team sport did you???

    butthurt cause your team sucks so much???

    Check it..

    Last edited by newshutr; 05-23-2013 at 02:56 PM.
    Yes..this camera is heavy.
    No...you can't be on TV.
    Look kid, go bother the reporter...I'm busy!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,059
    Quote Originally Posted by newshutr View Post
    He's a pussy because a teammate had his back??? Did you hear him yell for Adams for help??? You didn't play a team sport did you???

    butthurt cause your team sucks so much???
    He starts a fight and expects his buddies to bail him out. That's why he's a pussy. As for my team sucking(this season), I take it you forgot that we used the Pens as a chew toy in last year's playoffs. As for me playing team sports, one of us was scouted by the Mets and Dodgers now which one of us could that have been?

    Yeah, these are the actions of a superstar:


    Last edited by NJCardFan; 05-23-2013 at 11:54 PM.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member newshutr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    He starts a fight and expects his buddies to bail him out. That's why he's a pussy. As for my team sucking(this season), I take it you forgot that we used the Pens as a chew toy in last year's playoffs. As for me playing team sports, one of us was scouted by the Mets and Dodgers now which one of us could that have been?

    Yeah, these are the actions of a superstar:


    Really?? Mets AND DODGERS???

    I didn't know Matt Kemp was a member here..

    And as last year goes.. you got...how far??? If they used us as a chew toy..they lost all their teeth THIS year.

    Your feeble attempts amuse me..

    And now it's over..

    Go gum a saltine..
    Yes..this camera is heavy.
    No...you can't be on TV.
    Look kid, go bother the reporter...I'm busy!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Member LukeEDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    2,046
    Diss Crosby all you want, he is still the best player on the ice today.

    I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Senior Member LukeEDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    2,046
    The Pens move on to the next round. Whoever wins this one goes to the cup! Where are the Flyers? Oh yeah, they got knocked out!

    I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Senior Member Zathras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    6,285
    And in the West we're on to game 7 with the Sharks and Kings....it's been one hell of a series.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,059
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    The Pens move on to the next round. Whoever wins this one goes to the cup! Where are the Flyers? Oh yeah, they got knocked out!
    So what? We knocked the Penguins out last year. What's your point? Did you help the team win? No, you're front running.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Senior Member LukeEDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    2,046
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    So what? We knocked the Penguins out last year. What's your point? Did you help the team win? No, you're front running.

    Last year doesn't matter for this year...

    I'm not front running. THE PENS ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE NHL! I been a fan of theirs since the 90's when Lemiuex played for them!

    I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •