Thread: 2013 Stanley Cup finals

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 105
  1. #21  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,024
    Quote Originally Posted by newshutr View Post
    Really?? Mets AND DODGERS???

    I didn't know Matt Kemp was a member here..

    And as last year goes.. you got...how far??? If they used us as a chew toy..they lost all their teeth THIS year.

    Your feeble attempts amuse me..

    And now it's over..

    Go gum a saltine..


    Be that as it may, Crosby still is a pussy.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,024
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    The Pens move on to the next round. Whoever wins this one goes to the cup! Where are the Flyers? Oh yeah, they got knocked out!


    Be that as it may, Crosby is still a pussy.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Senior Member LukeEDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    2,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Be that as it may, Crosby is still a pussy.
    The Pens are still better than the Flyers will every be

    I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,318
    Quote Originally Posted by newshutr View Post
    Really?? Mets AND DODGERS???

    I didn't know Matt Kemp was a member here..

    And as last year goes.. you got...how far??? If they used us as a chew toy..they lost all their teeth THIS year.

    Your feeble attempts amuse me..

    And now it's over..

    Go gum a saltine..
    Teams have bad years. It happens. Doesn't change the fact that the Penguins are a team full of punks. And what does Matt Kemp have to do with anything? And that helmet as your avatar, their owner is an Obamabot. good show.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,024
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    The Pens are still better than the Flyers will every be
    Considering this is the 2nd time since 1995 the flyers haven't made the playoffs, just be thankful the flyers aren't there to stop you as they do quite often
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,024
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Teams have bad years. It happens. Doesn't change the fact that the Penguins are a team full of punks. And what does Matt Kemp have to do with anything? And that helmet as your avatar, their owner is an Obamabot. good show.
    Doesn't change the fact that Crosby is a punk. I remember last year the flyers kicked their asses in both the games and fighting.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,024
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Senior Member Zathras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    6,088
    Congrats to the Kings and their series victory. At least the Sharks were in it to the end and didn't choke....unlike what the Redwings are doing right now against the BHawks.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,318
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Congrats to the Kings and their series victory. At least the Sharks were in it to the end and didn't choke....unlike what the Redwings are doing right now against the BHawks.
    Dude, they did choke. That's the point. They can't seem to make it to the finals. Next year I'm not going to root for them so maybe they'll make it.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    Senior Member Zathras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    6,088
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Dude, they did choke. That's the point. They can't seem to make it to the finals. Next year I'm not going to root for them so maybe they'll make it.
    Sorry, but losing a series to a higher seeded team 4 games to 3 is not choking, especially when you had a chance to win every game you lost except for 1 (Game 5). Losing a 3-1 series lead and having a game 7 forced on you is choking if you lose that game 7.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •