Thread: 2013 Stanley Cup finals

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I don't care who won as long as the Shittsburgh penguins lost. :D
    At least the Pens can make it there

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

I don't understand?
    The Flyers finished with the worst record in 2007 but the NHL instituted a lottery and the Blackhawks won the lottery then won a coin flip over the Flyers for the #1 pick. They picked Patrick Kane and the Flyers ended up with James Van Reimsdyk. A decent player in his own right but in the infinite wisdom of Paul Holmgren, the Flyers don't even have him anymore. Traded him last season for a used bag of pucks. Well, Luke Schenn but it might as well have been a bag of used pucks. They would have been more useful.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    At least the Pens can make it there
    wow, the flyers have been then many times. Only been out of the playoffs twice in 20 years. thats why they don't have markee players they don't suck year in and year out like certain teams I shant mention.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

wow, the flyers have been then many times. Only been out of the playoffs twice in 20 years. thats why they don't have markee players they don't suck year in and year out like certain teams I shant mention.

It doesn't matter. The Pens have more Cups than the Flyers and are better than the Flyers can only dream to be. If anything, you should be commending the Pens for showing an example of how good a hockey team really is ...

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    It doesn't matter. The Pens have more Cups than the Flyers and are better than the Flyers can only dream to be. If anything, you should be commending the Pens for showing an example of how good a hockey team really is ...
    They have one more cup then the flyers and been in the league just as long and their overall record is way worse than the flyers. With all this supposed talent they have they should have a least a dozen cups.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly