Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Doesn't change the fact that Crosby is a punk. I remember last year the flyers kicked their asses in both the games and fighting.
    Doesn't change the fact that the Flyers didn't win anything last year...

By the way the Penguins have more Stanley Cups than the Flyers..

Pirates... yeah.. More WS trophies.

Steelers .. well... You know. Maybe one day you may win something.

Boy...Philadelphia just plain sucks..
    Last edited by newshutr; 05-30-2013 at 08:14 AM.
    Yes..this camera is heavy.
    No...you can't be on TV.
    Look kid, go bother the reporter...I'm busy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Sorry, but losing a series to a higher seeded team 4 games to 3 is not choking, especially when you had a chance to win every game you lost except for 1 (Game 5). Losing a 3-1 series lead and having a game 7 forced on you is choking if you lose that game 7.
    Against the #1 seed, president trophy winner who was on pace to have a record setting year if this had been a full season.

Being up 3-1 was no gaurantee at all against the Blackhawks. The fact that a 7th seeded team put them there should only speak highly of the 7th seeded team.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by newshutr View Post

By the way the Penguins have a more Stanley Cups than the Flyers..

Be that as it may but Crosby is still a punk...
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by newshutr View Post

By the way the Penguins have a more Stanley Cups than the Flyers..

QFT!! Pittsburgh is the TRUE city of champions!

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    QFT!! Pittsburgh is the TRUE city of champions!
    Still all the championships in the world doesn't change the fact that crosby is a punk. I mean what does the city have to do with that? But for the record the Phillies are way better then the Bucko's and you can't be a city of champions without a NBA team which your city lacks.

Still all the championships in the world doesn't change the fact that crosby is a punk. I mean what does the city have to do with that? But for the record the Phillies are way better then the Bucko's and you can't be a city of champions without a NBA team which your city lacks.

Crosby may be a punk, but he is still better than any Flyers player will ever be.

Crosby may be a punk, but he is still better than any Flyers player will ever be.

LOL two words BOBBY CLARKE, a better leader, a tougher player and a BETTER defensive player, its more then just scoring goals. the mans work ethic bordered on the supernatural.

A talented play maker, he had three 100-point seasons, twice led the league in assists,[2] and played in eight NHL All-Star Games. He was also a great defensive player, a great checker, and one of the best in the face-off circle. One of the game's great leaders, Clarke was the captain of the notorious Broad Street Bullies during their heyday in the mid-1970s. The Bullies were a reflection of their captain, who had a tireless work ethic and a strong will to win even if it meant breaking the rules.[3] The latter, some say,[4] is exemplified best by Clarke's infamous slash to the ankle of Valeri Kharlamov during the Summit Series in 1972, which is still a source of controversy to the present day http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Clarke

Clarke retired following the 1983–84 season with 358 goals and 852 assists for a total of 1210 points in 1144 games, and immediately became general manager of the Flyers. He spent 19 of the following 23 seasons as a GM of the Flyers, also briefly serving as GM of the Minnesota North Stars and Florida Panthers, and reached the Stanley Cup Finals three times with the Flyers and once with Minnesota.

All this he also had Diabetes and played in a far tougher NHL, Crosby would have been destroyed if he played then.

TIM KERR http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Kerr

Just for starters

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    And the Blackhawks pulled it out in overtime of Game 7. I was working and could not see why they waved off the Chicago goal in the 3rd period that probably would have ended it.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

LOL two words BOBBY CLARKE, a better leader, a tougher player and a BETTER defensive player, its more then just scoring goals. the mans work ethic bordered on the supernatural.

A talented play maker, he had three 100-point seasons, twice led the league in assists,[2] and played in eight NHL All-Star Games. He was also a great defensive player, a great checker, and one of the best in the face-off circle. One of the game's great leaders, Clarke was the captain of the notorious Broad Street Bullies during their heyday in the mid-1970s. The Bullies were a reflection of their captain, who had a tireless work ethic and a strong will to win even if it meant breaking the rules.[3] The latter, some say,[4] is exemplified best by Clarke's infamous slash to the ankle of Valeri Kharlamov during the Summit Series in 1972, which is still a source of controversy to the present day http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Clarke

Clarke retired following the 198384 season with 358 goals and 852 assists for a total of 1210 points in 1144 games, and immediately became general manager of the Flyers. He spent 19 of the following 23 seasons as a GM of the Flyers, also briefly serving as GM of the Minnesota North Stars and Florida Panthers, and reached the Stanley Cup Finals three times with the Flyers and once with Minnesota.

All this he also had Diabetes and played in a far tougher NHL, Crosby would have been destroyed if he played then.

TIM KERR http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Kerr

Just for starters

He still doesn't match Lemieux or Gretsky lol .. I am talking playing today. Not 30 years ago lol ..

He still doesn't match Lemieux or Gretsky lol .. I am talking playing today. Not 30 years ago lol ..
    Oh so now there is a time limit? You move the goal posts? Gretsky is the best player ever to play the game lol. Well they Flyers don't tend to suck so bad as to fall so low in the draft to get number one picks in the draft so you have something there. With all that talent the pens have had they should have a half dozen cups?